ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payment and acknowledgment

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kalambur
Newly Registered

payment and acknowledgment

Post by kalambur » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm

hello guys
last thursday evening I sent my application with special delivery which according to royal mail was delivered on saturday.
i have indicated my visa card details for the payment to be withdrawn but so far no money was taken out (available balance also not changing) and i haven't received acknowledgment either. As my current visa expires on 31 January, i'm getting really anxious. Can anyone suggest what should I do?

ash786
BANNED

Re: payment and acknowledgment

Post by ash786 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:05 pm

kalambur wrote:hello guys
last thursday evening I sent my application with special delivery which according to royal mail was delivered on saturday.
i have indicated my visa card details for the payment to be withdrawn but so far no money was taken out (available balance also not changing) and i haven't received acknowledgment either. As my current visa expires on 31 January, i'm getting really anxious. Can anyone suggest what should I do?
1. U just have to wait and see wat happens.
2. There are many ppl on this forum who did not receive any letters for many weeks.
3. As long as u card details are fine payment will be taken soon.

PostMan

Re: payment and acknowledgment

Post by PostMan » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:01 am

kalambur wrote:hello guys
THREE THINGS

1. Depending on your Bank, the money might have been removed, and its still pending and yet to show, card payment for security reasons takes 2-5 workdays to show in your online statement, but to find the truth, check your balance at ATM, you will see two balances, (a) Account Balance: showing overall balance include cleared and non cleared payments, i.e. cheque/cards. and then (b) Available Balance: showing cleared balance, if your Available Balance is £500 + any dependant less from the Account Balance, then you know that they have taken it and is yet to show.

2. There are issues that need to resolve in your application, i.e. incorrect card no or bank decline transaction, or application not complete because of some little mistakes, or letter lost in transit and or you will be hearing from them shortly.

3. You application has not bee processed by the finance office, still waiting to be attended to.

You may wish to call them to at confirm, if your application is in progress and logged in system.
there is no harm in calling HO