ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When is it right to apply for an EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PPra

When is it right to apply for an EC

Post by PPra » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:55 pm

Dear All (Who have got their HSMP approval letters)

Please apply well before the 3 months time period expires for applying for Entry Clearance, so that in case the EC is refused you could reapply with additional documents if need be. Or Apply atleast 30 days before the 3 months time limit. This way you will have ample time to reapply in case your first application is rejected for any petty reasons.

In case your application is rejected on grounds which are actually not true, go to the the Visa office personally, with supporting documents, application explaining the reality and completed appeal form. Request for a reconsideration of your application and give them the documents in support of your claims. Also take the HSMP letter and Refusal letter with additional copies of the same. Deposit your appeal docuemnts personally if they accept or do as requeted by the visa office.

I think this will result in safe playing and will also give you the opportunity to do something in case your EC is refused becuase of any reason.

PPRa

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:27 pm

What is your issue mate? Apply for the EC once you have all relevant documents - you will get approved!
Where there is a will there is a way.

PPra

I have a rejected visa case now in appeals!

Post by PPra » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:35 pm

Hi Chess,

I am just sharing a bit of personal experience and an advice.

My visa application was refused and now it in appeals. Had i applied well before the exipiry date of my HSMP application, I could have got the chance to reapply with additional documents.

I am just telling all the aspirants to please apply within 2 months of getting thier HSMP approval letter.

Regards
PPra