ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should i go to Qatar for holidays?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

princeofqatar1
Newly Registered

Should i go to Qatar for holidays?

Post by princeofqatar1 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 am

Please read my last post for more information

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=50479

I have a five years EEA Residance which is expiring on 2012. But the problem is that i am not living with my wife since December 2007.However i am living with German lady and my almost one year old doughter (German National).Now i want to go back to Qatar for holidays to meet my parents.Although i have been to abroad including Qatar almost every year even last year i travelled abroad around six times.Every time the IO ask me the same question that am i living with my wife and my answer is always "yes"..(which in reality is not a right answer)..One of my friend told me that this will go against you in future..Need some advice that if i tell the truth to the IO than what will happen.

Thanks for reading my post