ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family permit -what documents needed to avoid refusal?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Estera
Newly Registered

EEA Family permit -what documents needed to avoid refusal?

Post by Estera » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:23 pm

hi guys

i saw lots of postive advice and knowledge on that forum i decided to ask in my case too as im struggle at the moment.
Basicaly im polish national living and working in UK since 2006,i got married in August 2009 to my husband who is ghanaian national.He was in the UK an overstayer after his study visa expired couple of years then I met him and finally we decided to sort things out.So we went to Ghana on August to get married and formalise his stay in UK

He is currently in Ghana as as he waiting for issue his ghanian passport its a -bit hustle with that but as soon as that one will be sorted he will be apply for EEa Family permnit..

My question is what sort of documents i need to provide him to make sure all application is complete?

How many bank statements and payslips?
Also lately I ve started to work 40 hours per week is that ok if sent letter from my employer states that?

Do i need provide any bills and last question is i provide tenancy agreement as i rent 2 bedroom house the agreement expires in June 2010 it is 12 moths agreement and obviously it will be continue do i have to add any pictures of the house and inspection from the council or not?

My last fear cos he was an overstayer do i have to be present on his interviev in BHC in Ghanna to avoid refuse or what else submit sort of my mobile bills stating we still in contact etc?

any help will be appreciated guys as its 6 moths i haVENT SEEN him and i just have enough:( I fear of any other refusal whih will put another moths being in seperation