ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

On which address i should send my additional information ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

helix
Newly Registered

On which address i should send my additional information ?

Post by helix » Sun May 23, 2004 11:47 am

I want to send some additional information regarding my application. on which address it could be sent ?

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Sun May 23, 2004 11:50 am

HSMP Sheffield and NOT Doncaster....Doncaster only deal with Charging and the HSMP Sheffield team deal with the actual scoring of applications..

The required address is in the HSMP guidance notes

Good Luck
Where there is a will there is a way.

helix
Newly Registered

Post by helix » Sun May 23, 2004 12:06 pm

Thanks chess. Actually i want to send some information myself they didn;t ask for it. do i send it by myself or wait for there asking if any ? and do i send these information/documents to my friend who deliver it to there office at sheffield.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Sun May 23, 2004 12:32 pm

helix wrote:Thanks chess. Actually i want to send some information myself they didn;t ask for it. do i send it by myself or wait for there asking if any ? and do i send these information/documents to my friend who deliver it to there office at sheffield.

Helix,

Most of these things - you can sort them out yourself. It is upto you to decide whether you sent sufficient information to HSMP team..

You can send documents yourslef directly to HSMP team..or you can send them to your friend who willthen post them to HSMP team...

The choice is yours

All the best

fomar

Post by fomar » Sun May 23, 2004 12:39 pm

Chess,

Do you think it is a good think to specify in the reference letters that the job is a graduate level job. Or do you think we should leave this to HSMP team to evalute??

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Sun May 23, 2004 12:53 pm

Do you think it is a good think to specify in the reference letters that the job is a graduate level job.
Yes

fomar

Post by fomar » Sun May 23, 2004 12:56 pm

I did not specify in the letter that the job is a graduate level one.

So Would you advice me to send another document to HSMP team stating that the job is of a graduate level??

Please note that I have already sent the application 2 weeks ago

helix
Newly Registered

Post by helix » Sun May 23, 2004 4:17 pm

Thanks Chess

actually my friend is based in sheffield, so is my friend can collect or submit document by hand or he also correspond through post .

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Sun May 23, 2004 4:41 pm

helix wrote:Thanks Chess

actually my friend is based in sheffield, so is my friend can collect or submit document by hand or he also correspond through post .

HSMP team at Sheffield does not entertain personal/physical callers - I.e contact is only by post