ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:34 pm

wal-43.
dont delay man you alredy late for you classes.send same latter copy coz they stell valid 1st feb2010,which you said. dont wast more time send and explain hin every thing will be fine inshallah.mean time contect you college/universty explain him all sitcution,they might give you new visa latter which is allow you to join bit late in classes,if embassy ask you again new visa latter then you send new one if you got one....
SAM JORDY

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm

sam-zen wrote:wal-43.
dont delay man you alredy late for you classes.send same latter copy coz they stell valid 1st feb2010,which you said. dont wast more time send and explain hin every thing will be fine inshallah.mean time contect you college/universty explain him all sitcution,they might give you new visa latter which is allow you to join bit late in classes,if embassy ask you again new visa latter then you send new one if you got one....
yeah i already send them the same visa letters and got a reply from embassy that "we have received ur new visa letters and attached with your application for furthur process" now lets see what happend, plz pray for me that ill get ma visa soon in this month,

thanks alot buddy for helping me.

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:41 pm

win-43
that good, inshallah you will recived you pasport soon.i know they asking same thing again and again.dont worru you done goog.just pray. let me know you outcome..plz also inform us if any body submet pasport after 15 december when they recived back 4 visa stamp..im stell waiting for jerrys call........................
SAM JORDY

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 am

Hi all ya,

just n update to tell that after 5 years of struggle i am finally together with my wife.Still looks like a dream!!!!She just arrived 2 days ago.They didnt asked her about a TB,infact they didnt asked any1 for a TB certificate here.

Hope evry1 gets his /her PP back soon!
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:57 am

DulheRaja wrote:Hi all ya,

just n update to tell that after 5 years of struggle i am finally together with my wife.Still looks like a dream!!!!She just arrived 2 days ago.They didnt asked her about a TB,infact they didnt asked any1 for a TB certificate here.

Hope evry1 gets his /her PP back soon!
WOW, mashallah, really we are much happy for u. yeah that must be a dream, wish u very very all the best for ur happily married life. our prayers are always with u :-)

Take gud care of ur self n family.

:-)

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:00 am

sam-zen wrote:win-43
that good, inshallah you will recived you pasport soon.i know they asking same thing again and again.dont worru you done goog.just pray. let me know you outcome..plz also inform us if any body submet pasport after 15 december when they recived back 4 visa stamp..im stell waiting for jerrys call........................
inshallah, plz pray for me, again i got a filthy reply from emabssy

Thank you for your email. Please note that your application is still in the queue to process. We will process this application in due course. However it is not possible to determine a specific date for the passport delivery at this time.

Your patience in this regard is highly appreciated. In order to help us to provide a good service to all our customers you may not receive a reply to any further enquiry about the progress of your application.

Regards

Head of Appeals Team

UKBAIG Abu Dhabi

huh,

BHC is just a DAshh. huh.

ccyrex
Newly Registered

appeal allowed

Post by ccyrex » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Hi salam people
this is shehryar.my appeal was allowed on sep 09 for student visa and i got call letter later on in oct 09.i have applied with call letter on 10-12-2009 at UKVAC ISB but have not got my passport yet. I have mailed the bhc as well they replied that it is in the process and they cannot give the exact date.
Tell me how much time it is going to take coz i have already lost my session. my last date to join the classes is 1st feb 2010. what will happen as my classes date is over?
i am realy worried.and dont know wut do do next?there is another quez that my appeal was allowed for Diploma in I.T but this time i have submited admission in Diploma in Business Mangement. Do you think that could be the cause of delay in my application?

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:57 pm

hi sharer.
my case is same appeal allowed 14 sep2009.call latter recived by e-maildecember2009. pasport submet 04 jan2010. stell waiting for pasport when i submet my pasport they say 25 working dayes....stell waiting..
some one sayes people submet pasport in december they recived pasport back quick.i dont thimg so. they are messing around for pakistani people.
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:00 pm

hope full you get you pasport back this week inshallah...
SAM JORDY

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:19 am

inshallah we ll get our passport in this week.

i have also submitted passport after allowed appeal on 11 NOV 2009 but still didnt get it back. still waiting buddies.

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:26 am

inshallah this week ..........hope 4 best pasport back with visa stamp... :P
SAM JORDY

high_aimer

Post by high_aimer » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Finally, after 5 months of nerve breaking wait and stress, we've got our 8 months old UK born son's passport back with stamped entry clearance.

Time lines:

Applied: 10/09/2009
refused: 18/11/2009
refusal overturned after review and call letter received: 01/12/2009
passport resubmission: 03/12/2009
collection: 29/01/2010
Visa issue date: 20/12/2009

What the hell they've been doing with the passport for over a month after the visa was finally issued?

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:04 am

they taking pices.................onest they are delaying by perpose..dont know why they doing this for us????
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:06 am

hi amir
did you call them?are they call you to pic up yur pasport in gerry office...
SAM JORDY

high_aimer

Post by high_aimer » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:17 am

sam-zen wrote:hi amir
did you call them?are they call you to pic up yur pasport in gerry office...
Well, we've been calling/emailing them regularly but finally they called us to inform that we could collect the passport.

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:43 pm

is taht worth to contect abu dhabi are calling gerry office,are just wait for call when gerry recived our pasport from BHCthey will contect byself..is GERRY office delaying as well,are they contect starght away..thanqs
SAM JORDY

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:08 pm

i guess amir had an adminitrative review, not appeal thats why he got is passport back much quicker, but for the appeal case BHC takes much time to stamping the passport, f**k BHC, huh

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:56 am

43-
that write what can we do except wait....................................
just pray...
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:37 pm

any good news any weare...........................mat
SAM JORDY

diablo_vortex2
Newly Registered

APPPEAL CASE FOR FAMILY VISIT

Post by diablo_vortex2 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 am

@ ALL

HI GUYS, my wife applied for a family visitor visa which was refused on the basis that how do I send monthly money or SUPPORT my wife as i have not submitted any evidence for that . i submitted APPEAL on 11th NOV 2009 , got the hearing date for 25th JAnuary , the appeal was heard the JUDGE did not said what the result is , i provided all the evidence .. NOW my question to all of you is ,, WHAT DATE I SHOULD EXPECT THE RESULT OF THE APPEAL ? WHAT DATE I SHOULD EXPECT THE LETTER FROM THE EMBASSY TO SUBMIT THE PASSPORT ?

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:09 pm

diblo....
hi ect you hearing is done some time judge give the desion same time frount of you,normaly they send you by post.if your appel allowed then you have to wait for BHC islamabad/abudhabi if you wife from pakistan national,recived a call latter to submet a passport for visa stamp.its take around 4 month till now to visa stamp all process,now dayes.hope for the best...
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:17 pm

where did you apply you wife visa i mean which country????
after appeal you will recived letter from court withen in 4 to 5 weak,,if you not recived contect AIT are direct in court where you appel hearing held ect.

for call latter to submet passport after allowed appel they normely send you 4 to 6 week.if you not recived this time then you nead to contect again ukba, presenting officer office,make shoure they seand your direction to embassy. that all process appeal process very slow and time wasting..............thanqs hope this informaction will help ,i got few speling mestake ignore that i m french imegration layer.
SAM JORDY

t_kaay

Re: APPPEAL CASE FOR FAMILY VISIT

Post by t_kaay » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:20 pm

diablo_vortex2 wrote:@ ALL

HI GUYS, my wife applied for a family visitor visa which was refused on the basis that how do I send monthly money or SUPPORT my wife as i have not submitted any evidence for that . i submitted APPEAL on 11th NOV 2009 , got the hearing date for 25th JAnuary , the appeal was heard the JUDGE did not said what the result is , i provided all the evidence .. NOW my question to all of you is ,, WHAT DATE I SHOULD EXPECT THE RESULT OF THE APPEAL ? WHAT DATE I SHOULD EXPECT THE LETTER FROM THE EMBASSY TO SUBMIT THE PASSPORT ?
Why are you applying for a visit visa for your wife instead of settlement? Once the appeal is heard the judge sends out his decision to both you/applicant and the home office. The home office will then forward the decision to the embassy and they will contact you for the submission of the passport if required.

ccyrex
Newly Registered

appeal problem

Post by ccyrex » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 pm

hi people.this is shehryar
my student vis appeal was allowed on sep 2009.i submitted my passport alongwith call letter on 10-12-2009.i have not received any reply from BHC yet.the last date to join the classes was 01-02-2010. Now i have contacted the college to give me an extension letter but they denied and told me that the next session is in august 2010. I am really worried wut shud i do now?
should i email to BHC? BHC have not asked me to provide the new letter yet.can i submit a new admission letter of some other college?i mean can i submit it myself or i should wait for their letter

DulheRaja

Re: APPPEAL CASE FOR FAMILY VISIT

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:38 am

diablo_vortex2 wrote:@ ALL

It takes up to 10 days but in ur case finger crossed,at my hearing the judge gave me his decision straight away.....
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!