ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIMELINE AFTER NATURALISATION APPLICATION SUBMISSION

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Eskar

Re: .

Post by Eskar » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:34 pm

HI mourad,
i am not expert but logically i dnt think so it may delay of your application because i suppose the HO customers service are different from the Nationlaty team. however you called four time but what was the response.
mohamedmourad wrote:i heard if some one call ho to ask for apdate they may deley your application is that true ? i called ho 4 time now im worred now

mohamedmourad

Post by mohamedmourad » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:38 pm

thanks eskar they keep record of all call because when i called last time they told me you are called last week i think all call will be on the system they know how many time you call and when
the reson i call to ask if my application has been decided yet and the answer is same not yet and the time is 6 month

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:45 pm

offcourse they will keep the record of your call also your enquiry becasue thats what they paid for but case worker wont look at this issue unless it crease anysort of suspense, even if they look it doesnt make sence that they will delay your application because of that. besides its their duty to proceed as soon as possible otherwise there would big queue. burt what they said about your case. any update news?
mohamedmourad wrote:they keep record of all call because when i called last time they told me you are called last week i think all call will be on the system they know how many time you call and when

MsKay

Post by MsKay » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi All

No letter today either hopefully tomorrow

mohamedmourad

Post by mohamedmourad » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:51 pm

thanks eskar there no news all they sayed the prossing time is 6 month thats all

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:53 pm

hi murad
that as usuall dialogue , 6 month for everyone. sometime i just do not how come they confirm someone thatt it has been decided and some dont. do not worry it will heard good news soon. i think it is the time now

by the wayone thing im not sure but is it possible that muslim immigrant need more time due to the extra checking. my dad was 60 and his application took about 3 and 1/2 month to be approved but it was in jan 2009.
mohamedmourad wrote:thanks eskar they keep record of all call because when i called last time they told me you are called last week i think all call will be on the system they know how many time you call and when
the reson i call to ask if my application has been decided yet and the answer is same not yet and the time is 6 month

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 pm

nothing to worry MsKay. good news always come late just before sunset because it is good news.
MsKay wrote:Hi All

No letter today either hopefully tomorrow

mohamedmourad

Post by mohamedmourad » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:56 pm

i not think so there no thing to o about relgon i know many muslim people they get approval letter in 3 weeks its debend of cas worker

mohamedmourad

Post by mohamedmourad » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:59 pm

hi maskay ? in your post you say you called the ho on 25 and they told you your case undecided . how come they told you next day when you called again your case was decided on 20 and you have letter been sent to you on 22 ??????? im not understand

MsKay

Post by MsKay » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm

mohamedmourad wrote:hi maskay ? in your post you say you called the ho on 25 and they told you your case undecided . how come they told you next day when you called again your case was decided on 20 and you have letter been sent to you on 22 ??????? im not understand
Yes that is correct called 25th gentleman said under consideration called next day 26th lady said decison made on 20th Jan letter sent 22nd but still havent recieved anything. The registrar called me today and said they were expecting a delivery late thursaday (yesterday) from HO but they called to say they would deliver friday (today by 5pm) so she will call me monday or tues next week. Did you call the HO? I think you will have your decision soon, maybe tomorrow even.

Hang in there

mohamedmourad

Post by mohamedmourad » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:49 pm

thanks mskay hope you have good news soon

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi Glabl Gypsy

Seems like we got the acknowledgement letter on same day, 27 but ur issue date was 21st where mine was 23rd. Now the precious waiting time.when you expecting get approval. you do not know how many times i visit this forum since i applied, 20 jan eventhough i know it wont make different of my apllication, speed up my application. weird is in it?

global gypsy wrote:My updated timeline thus far:

NCS or Postal: NCS – Hounslow
Date of submission or posting: 16-Jan-2010
CRITERIA - 4 years HSMP JR + 1 year ILR (1 Adult)
Date of debit of credit card: 22-Jan-2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 27-Jan-2010 (letter dt 21-Jan-2010)
Date of receipt of approval: Pending
Date of citizenship Ceremony: Pending
Date of passport application: Pending
Method used: Check and Send
Date for passport Interview: Pending
Date of Receipt of Passport: Pending

global gypsy
United Kingdom

Post by global gypsy » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Eskar:

Haven't you heard the saying "A watched kettle never boils"?

Best to take it easy. Things will happen when they do.

MsKay

Approval Recieved

Post by MsKay » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:07 am

Hi All

I am pleased report that I have been approved for british citizenship and would like to thank you all for your continuous support, (would have gone mad other wise). Kesh you've been brilliant, Mohamedmourad, PCB and those waiting try not to worry this coming week will be your week.

My updated timeline

NCS or Postal : NCS Luton
Date of submission or posting : 18/12/09
Date recieved by HO: 22/12/09 - Due to adverse weather
CRITERIA: 3 years married to British citizen
Date of debit of Card : 08/01/10

Date receipt of acknowledgement : 13/1/10 (dated 8/01/10)
Date of receipt of approval : 30/1/10 (dated 22/01/10)
Date of citizenship Ceremony : Pending

Date of passport application : Pending
Method used : Check and Send

kindley

Re: Approval Recieved

Post by kindley » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:16 am

Mskay,

Congratulations!. I'm so happy for you.

I am pleased report that I have been approved for british citizenship and would like to thank you all for your continuous support, (would have gone mad other wise). Kesh you've been brilliant, Mohamedmourad, PCB and those waiting try not to worry this coming week will be your week.

My updated timeline

NCS or Postal : NCS Luton
Date of submission or posting : 18/12/09
Date recieved by HO: 22/12/09 - Due to adverse weather
CRITERIA: 3 years married to British citizen
Date of debit of Card : 08/01/10

Date receipt of acknowledgement : 13/1/10 (dated 8/01/10)
Date of receipt of approval : 30/1/10 (dated 22/01/10)
Date of citizenship Ceremony : Pending

Date of passport application : Pending
Method used : Check and Send
Always Seek Further Opinion (ASFO)

Spartac

Post by Spartac » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Congrats MsKay, great stuff.

If possible, could you add your experience with NCS Luton when / if you apply for a private oath ceremony. I had been advised they tend to take a lot of time in Luton, which is why I went to Hatfield, although my local council is Luton. I may end up going to Luton for my oath in case the HO ignores my request to send my approval to Hatfield.

Regards - Spartac

global gypsy
United Kingdom

Post by global gypsy » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:59 pm

Are we allowed to request for ceremony to be held in a different council, eventhough we didn't make this request in the application form? I am finding out that my council has quite infrequent ceremonies, and was wondering if I could go to another council where it's held at least once a week.
Thanks. I am not expecting a positive answer to my query, of course :!:

MsKay

Post by MsKay » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Spartac wrote:Congrats MsKay, great stuff.

If possible, could you add your experience with NCS Luton when / if you apply for a private oath ceremony. I had been advised they tend to take a lot of time in Luton, which is why I went to Hatfield, although my local council is Luton. I may end up going to Luton for my oath in case the HO ignores my request to send my approval to Hatfield.

Regards - Spartac
Hi Spartac

I reside in Milton Keynes, but used Luton NCS as they dont provide that service in my town. The next available date is 18th March so will be doing a private ceremony hopefully this coming week (not yet booked)

My friend is doing her ceremony thursday 4th feb though approved around 10th December (this was the first available date).

Hope all goes well with your application

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:24 pm

CONGRATULATIONS MsKay. Well done. You deserved it. I am very pleased for you. Praises to the Most High. I can not explain how happy I am for you. Your journey is now nearly finished. You can always ask your council for a Private Ceremony. Might cost you a bit of money but once that is done you are out of stress.

From my side I have applied for British Passport on Friday. So lets see how long that is going tobe.

Murad, Eskar and fellow members those are waiting for their decisions, I pray to God the all Mighty for all of you. And believe the good news is waiting for you guys just around the corner. So, please hang on there and keep us updated.

Regards
KESH

kindley

Post by kindley » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Keshgrover,

AMEN to your prayer Kesh. I'm really please for Mskay and anyone whenevr they get a positive response.

keshgrover wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS MsKay. Well done. You deserved it. I am very pleased for you. Praises to the Most High. I can not explain how happy I am for you. Your journey is now nearly finished. You can always ask your council for a Private Ceremony. Might cost you a bit of money but once that is done you are out of stress.

From my side I have applied for British Passport on Friday. So lets see how long that is going tobe.

Murad, Eskar and fellow members those are waiting for their decisions, I pray to God the all Mighty for all of you. And believe the good news is waiting for you guys just around the corner. So, please hang on there and keep us updated.

Regards
Always Seek Further Opinion (ASFO)

PCB
Newly Registered

Congratulations MsKay

Post by PCB » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:40 pm

MsKay wonderfull good news. Happy for you :lol:

I am looking forward for next week..

PCB

MsKay

Post by MsKay » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Thanks for the support guys, I am praying for all who are still waiting. I understand how anxious it can be but god looks after his children.

Kesh - good luck with your passport application I am sure all will go well then your journey will be complete. I will try and get a private ceremony this week if possible.

mohamedmourad

Post by mohamedmourad » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:12 pm

congratulation mskay and good luck for all

mohamedmourad

Post by mohamedmourad » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:14 pm

thank you keshgrover and hope you get your passport soon

mohamedmourad

Post by mohamedmourad » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:17 pm

mskay wich phone nomber you used when they told you about the letter been sent to you ? because i called HO on 27 on 0845 and they told me no decition yet. no more information