ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Enquiry (Absences more than 3 months)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ILR_ENQ
Newly Registered

ILR Enquiry (Absences more than 3 months)

Post by ILR_ENQ » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:05 pm

Hi,
I've read in some forums that even though the work permits are continous, if the absences are beyond 3 months (in my case it is 9 months), it is not a straight forward application. So I've been advised to apply through POST rather than going in person.

Which one is better? Whether i need to apply by POST or go in person to any PEO office?

In case if i'm going in person, will it be make any difference going to PEO Glasgow or PEO - Croydon?

Thanks in advance.

jazbaati99

Post by jazbaati99 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:43 pm

Please use one thread, its easier to answer in one thread. Again from experience of my friends go to Croydon PEO only.

maple leaf

Post by maple leaf » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:03 pm

jazbaati99 wrote:Please use one thread, its easier to answer in one thread. Again from experience of my friends go to Croydon PEO only.
Can we put all ILR in one thread? In this way it is easy to the readers.