ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need information regarding FMRS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:51 am

mochyn wrote:
ElenaW wrote:Love at first sight is bullshit. A lot of people fell in love with Ted Bundy at first sight, then he butchered them.
Were they dying to know him better?
The only lady he didn't kill was the one in a long term relationship with him. Well there were 1 or 2 that ran away. But mostly they just thought he was so awesome and he would lure them somewhere and kill them.

This is obviously exaggerated but first sight or anything first really, is not an indication of much. It's more like a brain trick where people feel a high for a few months and then the real relationship stuff happens.
I tell it like it is.

anavinraj
Newly Registered

Post by anavinraj » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Hey Elena thanks for replying and thanks for understanding dear :)
She is working full time and about that maintenance ill ask her :)
Once agian thanks alot
I would also like to know Elena that do u have any idea regarding FMRS ( Family Members Residence Stamp ) ?
Cause ive read alot about this but im still confused but if u have some information regardin this so do let me know plzzzz :)

ElenaW wrote: I apologize, I was wrong about you both never meeting. Based on what you said you have enough proof to satisfy the genuine relationship bit of the application.
Edit to add: provided that you have no children the minimum amount required for maintenance is £100.95/week after rent and council tax+any debt repayments.

anavinraj
Newly Registered

Post by anavinraj » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 pm

hey mochyn,
do u have any idea regarding FMRS ?
And trust in me we do love each other alot and if people talkin about seperation so it happens even in relationships which are not long distance so whats the big deal ?
Also check the divorce rates so u may find it doesnt matter where people meet what matters is how tightly coupled the relationship is.
mochyn wrote:
ElenaW wrote:Love at first sight is bullshit. A lot of people fell in love with Ted Bundy at first sight, then he butchered them.
Were they dying to know him better?

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Home Office website would be a good place to get information.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€