ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some urgent advise regarding my wife's indeffonant stay

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irmad
Newly Registered

Need some urgent advise regarding my wife's indeffonant stay

Post by irmad » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi, I recently applied for my wife's visa but now i have been asked for the following two information:

The HMRC correspondence relating to my claim for child/working family Tax credits, this should show how the amounts are calculated.

Also, i have been depositing money into my savings account which roughly adds up to about £5390 but in 8 cash deposits £2000, £400, £300, £400, £250, £600, £840 and £500. I have borrowed a few thousand to my sister a few years ago when i was full time but how do i proof that?

can someone please help?

Thank you, you guys are great.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Need some urgent advise regarding my wife's indeffonant

Post by push » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:41 pm

irmad wrote:Hi, I recently applied for my wife's visa but now i have been asked for the following two information:

The HMRC correspondence relating to my claim for child/working family Tax credits, this should show how the amounts are calculated.

Also, i have been depositing money into my savings account which roughly adds up to about £5390 but in 8 cash deposits £2000, £400, £300, £400, £250, £600, £840 and £500. I have borrowed a few thousand to my sister a few years ago when i was full time but how do i proof that?

can someone please help?

Thank you, you guys are great.
Which VISA are you on? Is your wife applying as your dependant? Where is she at the moment? Who asked you to provide above details?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

irmad
Newly Registered

wifes visa

Post by irmad » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi, i'm applying for my wife's visa, for her indefinite stay. she is currently living with me. The UK border agency wants the above details.