ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent query regading past earnings period

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mno2uk

urgent query regading past earnings period

Post by mno2uk » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:23 pm

please tell me

i want to use period from jan-dec 09 as my earnings period ..and i will apply in feb 2010 ..

is it ok for me to apply and gain points fr it .. as the period can be 12 months out of the 15 months immediately before the date of application ..
i dnt want to use january i didnot get salary in january 2010.. shd that be okay ?

please help out.. Thanks

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: urgent query regading past earnings period

Post by aruni4470 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:46 pm

mno2uk wrote:please tell me

i want to use period from jan-dec 09 as my earnings period ..and i will apply in feb 2010 ..

is it ok for me to apply and gain points fr it .. as the period can be 12 months out of the 15 months immediately before the date of application ..
i dnt want to use january i didnot get salary in january 2010.. shd that be okay ?

please help out.. Thanks
it should be fine.

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:57 pm

Thanks Aruni

u understand what i asked ? i wont get salary in jan so no slips.. so period for 12 months i will use is jan-09 to dec 09

Thanks
aruni4470 wrote:

please help out.. Thanks
it should be fine.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:01 pm

mno2uk wrote:Thanks Aruni

u understand what i asked ? i wont get salary in jan so no slips.. so period for 12 months i will use is jan-09 to dec 09

Thanks
aruni4470 wrote:

please help out.. Thanks
it should be fine.
you're fine

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Thanks Aruni

Thanks

Hi mno2uk,

I understood what you meant.

You will be applying in February 2010 and will be using the previous earnings period from Jan 09 - Dec 09 and you will not be showing Jan 10 earnings. You are good to go with the above situation. Make sure that your maintenance fund requirement is fulfilled as well, that is make sure your maintenance is for full 3months and the statement date is within the last month on the date you are applying.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:33 pm

Thanks
aruni4470 wrote:

please help out.. Thanks
it should be fine.
Thats ok. You can use any consecutive 12month period from within the 15 months prior to the application date
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:38 am

yeah for funds i m showing time from nov09-dec09-jan10- and the funds have been in excess of 2900 pounds for the 3 months i am using..

Thank u too .. much relief for me.. and thanks Push..i am good at all other points and the maintenane, past earnings i was worried..If i have been refused earlier.. would that hamper my current application ? my application fell weak in funds and earnings categories..and now its rock solid all thru..i broke term deposits and deposited in my savings account.. do i need a letter from the bank since the amount is 50k+ or it is okay just like that as the entry description mentions proceeds..

Please guide that for maintenance funds - only statements are enough ? since it will be a printed.. bank logo paper. signed stamped one showing the 3 months details and another set for 12 month details of earnings from salary.

Thanks.
aruni4470 wrote:
Thanks Aruni

Thanks

Hi mno2uk,

I understood what you meant.

You will be applying in February 2010 and will be using the previous earnings period from Jan 09 - Dec 09 and you will not be showing Jan 10 earnings. You are good to go with the above situation. Make sure that your maintenance fund requirement is fulfilled as well, that is make sure your maintenance is for full 3months and the statement date is within the last month on the date you are applying.
Last edited by mno2uk on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:39 am

Thanks Push..

yeah for funds i m showing time from nov09-dec09-jan10- and the funds have been in excess of 2900 pounds for the 3 months i am using..

Thank u too .. much relief for me.. and thanks Push..i am good at all other points and the maintenane, past earnings i was worried..If i have been refused earlier.. would that hamper my current application ? my application fell weak in funds and earnings categories..and now its rock solid all thru..i broke term deposits and deposited in my savings account.. do i need a letter from the bank since the amount is 50k+ or it is okay just like that as the entry description mentions proceeds..

Please guide.

The refusals were regarding me not being able to do the burden of proof thingyy . I think that new application will be looked at in the light of new docs supporting it. and the doc set now is more solid than last time.. just what is reqd as per guidance notes i will be providing for it.

age - passport
edu- masters- degree
english - ielts score card
earnings - 12 pay slips signed n stamped, bnk statements
funds - savings accnt statement covering 3 month period till date of application..
uk exp - nil..

am i good to go Sir ?
push wrote:

Thanks
aruni4470 wrote:

please help out.. Thanks
it should be fine.
Thats ok. You can use any consecutive 12month period from within the 15 months prior to the application date

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:17 pm

mno2uk wrote:the funds have been in excess of 2900 pounds for the 3 months i am using....i broke term deposits and deposited in my savings account..
Is this 2900 balance a result of monies coming in from term deposit? If so, when did you break the term deposits?

regards

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks Mehta saab..

the balance has been above 2800+ even before the term deposits .. being broken n put into account..altho the narration says proceeds etc.. i was jst wondering if i shd explain the source..or shd be ok as it is ?

the funds have been age correctly for 3 months and the balance has been in excess of 2900 pounds..
sushdmehta wrote:
mno2uk wrote:the funds have been in excess of 2900 pounds for the 3 months i am using....i broke term deposits and deposited in my savings account..
Is this 2900 balance a result of monies coming in from term deposit? If so, when did you break the term deposits?

regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Since the balance has been more 2900 or above for three months, then in my opinion, source of money credited recently (term deposit proceeds) is not required.

It is only when money is credited into the account to make the funds equal to or above the required sum that the caseworker gets a :idea: and looks for evidence of source(s).

regards

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:05 pm

My situation is like this :

I have had refusals earlier for not being able to do the burden of proof thingyy . I think that new application will be looked at in the light of new docs supporting it - is that correct ?

This time the doc set now is more solid than last time.. just what is reqd as per guidance notes i will be providing for it..

Now I have :

age - passport
edu- masters- degree
english - ielts score card
earnings - 12 pay slips (from jan09-dec09)signed n stamped, bnk statements
funds - savings accnt statement covering 3 month period till date of application..
uk exp - nil..

Am i good to go ahead and file it ? Do I miss something as I am planning to file it 2mrw since the offices will close off soon for system overhaul..from 9th feb onwards.

the balances have been above as i see it in the 3 month period from nov-dec-jan10 and in january i got the term deposits broken. I can say from it that the balance was above the specified limit already. So you feel there is no need to mention the proceeds coming in using a separate letter. Should i mention it in covering letter or leave it ?

Also for maintenance funds only bank statements are sufficient right ? using logo paper.. signed stamped for the 3 month period. I will be using a ssingle set for both maintenance n earnings points - will be mentioning that in the cover letter too

Please guide. Thank you so much..
sushdmehta wrote:Since the balance has been more 2900 or above for three months, then in my opinion, source of money credited recently (term deposit proceeds) is not required.

It is only when money is credited into the account to make the funds equal to or above the required sum that the caseworker gets a :idea: and looks for evidence of source(s).

regards