ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Debit card details on the foirm

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nagu

Debit card details on the foirm

Post by Nagu » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 am

Hi,

Quick question...

Page 7,A7(Name on card) question in Tier1 extention form, do we need to mention the title in this column as my debit card has Mr.X XXXXXXXX.

Thanks,
Nagu

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Debit card details on the foirm

Post by yasa » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Nagu wrote:Hi,

Quick question...

Page 7,A7(Name on card) question in Tier1 extention form, do we need to mention the title in this column as my debit card has Mr.X XXXXXXXX.

Thanks,
Nagu
Just your name...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

Nagu

Post by Nagu » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:54 am

Thanks Yasa..

I have another quick query...

I have got the in-person appointment in March and i just sent my application through post yesterday(01-02-10).

Would it cause any issue if i keep my in-person appoitment until i recieve the decision? I understand that my in-person appt would be usefull for someone who is seriously needed.

Provide me some suggestions...

Thanks,
Nagu

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:07 am

Nagu wrote:Thanks Yasa..

I have another quick query...

I have got the in-person appointment in March and i just sent my application through post yesterday(01-02-10).

Would it cause any issue if i keep my in-person appoitment until i recieve the decision? I understand that my in-person appt would be usefull for someone who is seriously needed.

Provide me some suggestions...

Thanks,
Nagu
Doesn't make sense to keep an online appointment, if you've already posted your application!
Of course there's always 'someone who needs it'.
Give it up! :roll:

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:31 am

I think you should call them and cancel your In-person appointment as there are many who are trying day and night to get appointments.. Think over this buddy and cancel it by phone or email..

Nagu

Post by Nagu » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:44 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:I think you should call them and cancel your In-person appointment as there are many who are trying day and night to get appointments.. Think over this buddy and cancel it by phone or email..
Thanks guys... I already cancelled my in-person appt.

How do i know that my documents are successfully received by UKBA team?

I did checked the post office track and trace link and shows as below but no signature proof attached.

Your item with reference XXXXXXXXXXGB was delivered from our DARLINGTON Delivery Office on 02/02/10 .

Thanks,
Nagu

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 am

Nagu wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:I think you should call them and cancel your In-person appointment as there are many who are trying day and night to get appointments.. Think over this buddy and cancel it by phone or email..
Thanks guys... I already cancelled my in-person appt.

How do i know that my documents are successfully received by UKBA team?

I did checked the post office track and trace link and shows as below but no signature proof attached.

Your item with reference XXXXXXXXXXGB was delivered from our DARLINGTON Delivery Office on 02/02/10 .

Thanks,
Nagu
The first sign to know this (apart from post office track) is Fee deduction from your bank account and next they will send a Reference Letter in 4-5days after that..

Nagu

Post by Nagu » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:30 am

As i sent my docs on 1st Feb and delivered on 2nd feb...... But still fee deduction from my bank is not happened..

Is it normal turnaround or ... i need to contact HO..Pls advice me.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:39 am

Nagu wrote:As i sent my docs on 1st Feb and delivered on 2nd feb...... But still fee deduction from my bank is not happened..

Is it normal turnaround or ... i need to contact HO..Pls advice me.
Read this link Fees not yet deducted to know whatz happening..