ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on JR - date and evidence of earnings questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Deanoboy
Newly Registered

ILR on JR - date and evidence of earnings questions

Post by Deanoboy » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:29 pm

Hi there,

I'm currently applying for my ILR under the JR category and have some questions:

1) Which date do i put down for when I was first granted permission to remain in the UK (section 6 on the SET(O) form)? My HSMP visa was approved 23/11/05, but i did not get Leave to Remain until 20/01/06. (I was already living in the UK at the time, under a working holiday visa.)

2) I have evidence to show earnings going back from April 2007 - current. These are a mixture of one P60 and several payslips covering this period. (I have all bank statements and payslips for the last three months.)
a) Do i have to go back and show what i earned for the full four years? (none of the guidance i've seen says i do, but i've read elsewhere that other people provided this.)
b) Is it likely to suffice having a mixture of payslips and P60s? Or will it "depend on the caseworker"?

Many thanks,

Deano

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:41 pm

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.
Your application is based on 4 years' residence as HSMP migrant and you switched to this category on 21/01/06.

regards

Deanoboy
Newly Registered

Post by Deanoboy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Thanks sushdmehta, that's really helpful.

Is anyone able to point me to the case worker guidance for the SET(O), or assist with my other questions? I've only found an old link to guidance...

Many thanks.

diago_nelson

Post by diago_nelson » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:48 pm

could not find the guidance... check the rules:
See 135G

Try to provide P60's for the previous years and last 3 months salary slips.
If you do not have the P60's, get a letter from your employer stating your emloyment and salary details.
Take all your salary slips just in case and provide if requested for.

Generally, the economically active criteria for HSMP means if the applicant is not employed she/he can be actively looking out for a job.
All the best.
Deanoboy wrote:Thanks sushdmehta, that's really helpful.

Is anyone able to point me to the case worker guidance for the SET(O), or assist with my other questions? I've only found an old link to guidance...

Many thanks.