ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

stupidity

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

potterbond007
Member of Standing

stupidity

Post by potterbond007 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:40 pm

i think there is a mistake in the spelling of the family name of my mom in the application.. should i worry?

Sidney Reilly

Post by Sidney Reilly » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:52 pm

You might get deported for that :lol: I don't think it will matter too much unless your mum is a dependent.

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Sidney Reilly wrote:You might get deported for that :lol: I don't think it will matter too much unless your mum is a dependent.
i already left the UK after a rejection.. this is the second application ( out of country ).. cant deport me anymore can they? :)

Sidney Reilly

Post by Sidney Reilly » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:11 pm

potterbond007 wrote:
Sidney Reilly wrote:You might get deported for that :lol: I don't think it will matter too much unless your mum is a dependent.
i already left the UK after a rejection.. this is the second application ( out of country ).. cant deport me anymore can they? :)
You will be safe then so, if I were you I wouldn't worry too much.