ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance fund period for PBS Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Maintenance fund period for PBS Tier 1

Post by Senonthachil » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Hello all,

In HSMP guidance it was clearly mentioned that the period of your claim for the maintenance fund should be 90 days, is it the same for Tier 1? (AS i see it as 3 months now). To be more clear can i show a period of 10th december to 10th March for the claim?

Thanks in advance
Senon

My apologies if I was not supposed to open a new thread for this, as I new here!

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Maintenance fund period for PBS Tier 1

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:40 pm

Senonthachil wrote:Hello all,

In HSMP guidance it was clearly mentioned that the period of your claim for the maintenance fund should be 90 days, is it the same for Tier 1? (AS i see it as 3 months now). To be more clear can i show a period of 10th december to 10th March for the claim?

Thanks in advance
Senon

My apologies if I was not supposed to open a new thread for this, as I new here!
Yes, you can claim that period..

to be more clear.. the caseworker will check the last 3months in the latest bankstatements you submit with ur application ..

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Post by Senonthachil » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:01 am

Thank you so much Ramesh! I wanted to confirm!