ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New HSMP filing

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sairam18
Newly Registered

New HSMP filing

Post by sairam18 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi friends,

I am looking for someone who can assist me in filing New HSMP Tier 1 visa, from Bangalore.
I have taken the eligibility Assessment and have scored sufficient points to get qualified. All-together I scored 80 points.

Any experts or anyone who has got the HSMP visa, pls guide me on how to get started with the application. What are the necessary documents i need to have.

my email: vikasg18@gmail.com
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Sairam

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Start with Tier 1 (General) policy guidance. Read it carefully and understand the documentary evidence you'll need to submit.

Once you have read the guidance a couple of times but still have a specific question about something, search the forum to see if answer(s) are already available. If you still can't find the answer then post it here and people will help you.

regards

sairam18
Newly Registered

Post by sairam18 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Thank you so much.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:51 pm

You still have some time to get to the application stage. As and when you are ready (or close to it) check the following:

How to apply
PBS application forms
VFS India

regards

sairam18
Newly Registered

Post by sairam18 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:29 am

Do i need to have a Job offer before i start with my Tier 1 General Application...???
Pls let me know any Software companies in UK offering Software Testing Engineer jobs for Tier 1 holders. As, I can plan well early.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:38 am

sairam18 wrote:Do i need to have a Job offer before i start with my Tier 1 General Application...???
Pls let me know any Software companies in UK offering Software Testing Engineer jobs for Tier 1 holders. As, I can plan well early.
No you dont require to have a job in hand for applying for Tier1(G)...

fizah
BANNED

Re: New HSMP filing

Post by fizah » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:49 pm

sairam18 wrote:Hi friends,

I am looking for someone who can assist me in filing New HSMP Tier 1 visa, from Bangalore.
I have taken the eligibility Assessment and have scored sufficient points to get qualified. All-together I scored 80 points.

Any experts or anyone who has got the HSMP visa, pls guide me on how to get started with the application. What are the necessary documents i need to have.

Sairam
contact to your local area uk assesesment laywer

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:10 pm

sairam18 wrote:Hi friends,

Sairam
wht help do u need?

sairam18
Newly Registered

Post by sairam18 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:52 am

Infact, I am trying to grab any job opportunity in UK in Software Testing, while being in India. Once i get the job confirmation, I myself will apply for the work permit(Tier 1 General).
But, How do i tell this to the employer....???

So, I would really appreciate if you could assist me with this.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:38 am

Refrain from offering information when you do not know whether it is correct or not! Reading this will be useful.
sairam18 wrote:Infact, I am trying to grab any job opportunity in UK in Software Testing, while being in India. Once i get the job confirmation, I myself will apply for the work permit(Tier 1 General).
If you have queries about job search / recruitment, post in the relevant forum.

Read the policy guidance carefully and browse through the other links provided earlier to understand what is required in the Tier 1 application process. If you then have specific queries (on Tier 1 General), post them here.

regards

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:25 am

sairam18 wrote:Infact, I am trying to grab any job opportunity in UK in Software Testing, while being in India. Once i get the job confirmation, I myself will apply for the work permit(Tier 1 General).

I would suggest you to read through the HO GUIDANCE for Tier1(G) and how it works as you are not clear about that process..

Regarding job please follow link provided by Sushdmehta..

sairam18
Newly Registered

Post by sairam18 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:38 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:

I would suggest you to read through the HO GUIDANCE for Tier1(G) and how it works as you are not clear about that process..

Regarding job please follow link provided by Sushdmehta..

Thank you ramesh.