ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interesting observation for Online appointment booking

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smartchap2k

Interesting observation for Online appointment booking

Post by smartchap2k » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Dear Friends,

What I have observed over the past week with online booking system for ILR Set (0) excluding long residency category that - if I put just my name only ( without adding family member), there are plenty and yes I mean it PLENTY of appointments available.

As soon as I add family member (my spouse who is currently on WP dependant visa) there are NO appointments available whatsoever irrespective of the date and location.

Wish I was single and would have obtained an appointment by now… hehe… but as you know guys life is brutal especially once you are married. :D

Anybody has similar experience? Any advise what can be done to obtain a family appointment. (With one dependant only)

vinseh

Re: Interesting observation for Online appointment booking

Post by vinseh » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:28 pm

smartchap2k wrote:Dear Friends,

What I have observed over the past week with online booking system for ILR Set (0) excluding long residency category that - if I put just my name only ( without adding family member), there are plenty and yes I mean it PLENTY of appointments available.

As soon as I add family member (my spouse who is currently on WP dependant visa) there are NO appointments available whatsoever irrespective of the date and location.

Wish I was single and would have obtained an appointment by now… hehe… but as you know guys life is brutal especially once you are married. :D

Anybody has similar experience? Any advise what can be done to obtain a family appointment. (With one dependant only)
hey, loads of appoinments for 15th March online right now as of 18:15 hrs...check if any of them suits you...i.e. for croydon...there are other dates available in other PEOs

smartchap2k

Post by smartchap2k » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Yes Vinseh,

there are quite a few in almost every PEO, but as soon as i add a family member ( i.e. total no. of person applying is 2), i CANT see any to be honest.

Can you please confirm if you had seen loads of appointment even after adding a dependent/family member

Comments are welcome.

diago_nelson

Post by diago_nelson » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:56 pm

just to confirm I saw many appts. for 2 dependents in the evening... but they have all been taken up now in few hrs. It depends on when you are checking.
Although I have grabbed one :)
smartchap2k wrote:Yes Vinseh,

there are quite a few in almost every PEO, but as soon as i add a family member ( i.e. total no. of person applying is 2), i CANT see any to be honest.

Can you please confirm if you had seen loads of appointment even after adding a dependent/family member

Comments are welcome.

smartchap2k

Post by smartchap2k » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:52 am

I grabbed one too.. :lol: :wink: but over the phone this morning....

Online just doesnt work for me... phone is much better

suneetkapoor
Newly Registered

Post by suneetkapoor » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:37 am

I have had the same experience. When I add dependents online appointments does not show any availability but if I do not add dependents then it shows a lot of dates available.

raja_no_1

Post by raja_no_1 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 am

Till what cutoff date was the online available for family ...any idea ?