ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent--Tier 1 Criminal Conviction

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stha

Urgent--Tier 1 Criminal Conviction

Post by stha » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Hi All,

I am about to apply for HSMP (tier 1) extension in this month? I'm not sure about the Criminal offence section. In the last couple of years I had two occasions where in 1) I have been fined for parking at out of hours. For which i have paid the fine with 7 dyas. and 2) I have been fined by officer for not using seat belt on my baby. which i have paid penalty within Time.

my question is do i have to mention the above two incidents in my application under Criminal Offence section? if yes, will they reject my application?

I'm not sure in this particular scenario, I really appriciate valuable feedback from the forum members. asap

Thanks in Advance

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent--Tier 1 Criminal Conviction

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:37 pm

stha wrote:Hi All,

I am about to apply for HSMP (tier 1) extension in this month? I'm not sure about the Criminal offence section. In the last couple of years I had two occasions where in 1) I have been fined for parking at out of hours. For which i have paid the fine with 7 dyas. and 2) I have been fined by officer for not using seat belt on my baby. which i have paid penalty within Time.

my question is do i have to mention the above two incidents in my application under Criminal Offence section? if yes, will they reject my application?
To be on the safer side, mention the above two incidents and give explanation about the incidents in the space provided. There were people who have mentioned speeding offences and insurance offences and still got visas.

I'm not sure in this particular scenario, I really appriciate valuable feedback from the forum members. asap

Thanks in Advance

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 am

afaik
Parking fines and baby not wearing seatbelt fine do not count as criminal offence and would not be in your criminal record
up to you if you still wanna write it down