ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earning points criticality

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tanya_2006
Newly Registered

Post by tanya_2006 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:48 am

I am planning to apply for HSMP. I have master degree (25 pts), 2 years exp (25 pts), spouse is a graduate (10 pts) and under 28 yrs (5 Pts). I score 65 pts. However, My earnings are around 18k £ pa, to score points on earning i need income of 27k£ per annum. Pls let me know how critical are earning's points and how strong is my case?

Thanking in anticipation.

Regards
Tanya.

hert

Post by hert » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:42 pm

As per ur scoring points, you qualify to score 65 points. But this would be the case, if you get the points as you are assuming (which is not the case all the time). Anywaiz, if you intend to claim points for earnings, then you MUST be in the income bank that you are opting (per ur mail, you can't score points). In any case, you need to score 65 points in total, no matter in which sections. To assess your case, you need to provide us some details like, which country r u applying from, is ur master's degree equivalent as per NARIC & your marriage status (when did u get marry?).

tanya_2006
Newly Registered

Re: Earning points criticality

Post by tanya_2006 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:43 pm

hert wrote:As per ur scoring points, you qualify to score 65 points. But this would be the case, if you get the points as you are assuming (which is not the case all the time). Anywaiz, if you intend to claim points for earnings, then you MUST be in the income bank that you are opting (per ur mail, you can't score points). In any case, you need to score 65 points in total, no matter in which sections. To assess your case, you need to provide us some details like, which country r u applying from, is ur master's degree equivalent as per NARIC & your marriage status (when did u get marry?).
I am applying from UK. I am here on dependant work permit.

I have got married in Jan 2004.

I have Master's in Management Studies from Mumbai University, India. How do i verify my Master's as per NARIC?

Thanks
Tanya

Dineshj
Newly Registered

Post by Dineshj » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:31 am

Hi Tanya;

There is nothing to worry on your points. You have to file for incountry HSMP approval. Will be very easy beacuse you are already working over there. Your points are very simple

1.For Age Under 28 - Show Birth Certificate - 5 Points
2.For Education - Master Degree - Degree Certificate/Marksheets - 25 Points
3. For Work Experience - 2 Years min ( Bachelor Level Work Experience) The word is very critical. Case worker should get convinced on your work experience. Otherwise get the letter from your employer mentioning the same. - 25 points
4. partners' achievement - Marriage Certifcate must. Doubt here is already you are dependant. How your spouse can be dependant on you....
??