ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier on renewal i forgot to send send a photo

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akum017
Newly Registered

Tier on renewal i forgot to send send a photo

Post by akum017 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:09 pm

I have enough points to get the renewal except i forgot to send my photo in.

Hi has anyone been in my situation?

Will they reject my application ? can i just reapply again with all the same data?

I applied on the 3 January and still havent heard from them. I getting really worried as my current hsmp expires on the 13 feb. Ive called them and all they have said wait and see what the case worker sends back.

Any help would be great

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:12 pm

If you have received the reference number, draft a letter that you are sending your photograph(s) which you had missed sending earlier. Mention name, passport number, date of birth and reference number clearly on the cover the letter.

Even if ref. no. has not been received, do as above without it included. No harm!

regards

akum017
Newly Registered

Post by akum017 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Is it not to late ? as they should be sending it back to me

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:49 pm

akum017 wrote:as they should be sending it back to me
that only UKBA can say where your application is - with them still or on its way back. Or should they send it back to you .... or should a caseworker just keep your application on hold and request for photographs.

No one on the forum can tell you that .. so check with UKBA.

regards

skomati

Post by skomati » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:57 pm

just send immeditely mentioning ur reference number , pass port number etc..

ukba web site clearly states u can send as many documents as u want , before the decision has been reached..

rather than finding where is ur application and wasting time just send the photo through next day delivery and then find what stage is ur application and does not cost u more than £5 ...

akum017
Newly Registered

Post by akum017 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:31 pm

will do guys cheers.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:40 pm

skomati wrote:just send immeditely mentioning ur reference number , pass port number etc..

ukba web site clearly states u can send as many documents as u want , before the decision has been reached..

rather than finding where is ur application and wasting time just send the photo through next day delivery and then find what stage is ur application and does not cost u more than £5 ...
do you have a link that says you can send as many documents as you ant before the decision has been reached?

Cheers

skomati

Post by skomati » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:59 pm

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:16 pm

skomati wrote:http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/workin ... plication/
read care fully...all the page

thanks

akum017
Newly Registered

Post by akum017 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Well my application was made invalid, which leaves me 3 days before my visa expires.

But that's not the worst thing,
since my application was initially submitted at the start of january all my evidence of proof of earnings

Company bank statement
Accountants letter

All fall outside the required window by 1 month
But i did update bank statements for the maintenance evidence.

There isnt time to get my accountant to draft up a statutory documents in 1 day, so sent it as is with a cover letter explaining everything. I'm hoping the case worker sees it as a continuation or gives me a little leniency.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 pm

akum017 wrote:Well my application was made invalid, which leaves me 3 days before my visa expires.

But that's not the worst thing,
since my application was initially submitted at the start of january all my evidence of proof of earnings

Company bank statement
Accountants letter

All fall outside the required window by 1 month
But i did update bank statements for the maintenance evidence.

There isnt time to get my accountant to draft up a statutory documents in 1 day, so sent it as is with a cover letter explaining everything. I'm hoping the case worker sees it as a continuation or gives me a little leniency.
All the best.