ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR MESS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shameh
Newly Registered

ILR MESS

Post by shameh » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 pm

My wife ILR has been refused on the grounds that she did not have valid visa for certain periods in last 10 years-they have mentioned the dates which infact matches the dates that passport was with Home-office for renewal of visa and they were processing the applications.

They have mentioned that she has been out of country for 795 days-even writing that she had mentioned in her application form Set (o).Reality is that she has no where mentioned that she was out of country for this period of time. Here total adds upto 434days over 10 years.

They have also not allowed any grounds for appeal as she has presently has leave to remain until Nov 2010.

This is despite the fact that I having same visa dates in my passport was granted ILR in July 2008. She always had dependant visa.

Now what should be over next course of action. I am at a complete loss that UKBA HAS EMBARKED ON COMPLETE FALSFICATION OF FACTS AND REJECTED THE APPLICATION.

I have an appt with my local MP-what else can I do-also intend to file complaint hopefully supported by MP.
[/b]