ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help! I applied for Tier 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

furqansiddiqui
Newly Registered

Please Help! I applied for Tier 1 General

Post by furqansiddiqui » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:07 pm

On 09 July 2009 I applied for leave to remain in the United Kingdom as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant.

DECISION AND REASONS

On 09 July 2009 you applied for leave to remain in the United Kingdom as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant. An official has considered your application on behalf of the Secretary of State.

In your application, you said you were employed in Pakistan by Nextel Communications, and you submitted wage slips and a letter from the employer.

I am satisfied that the documents were false because Nextel Communications have confumed that you have never worked for them.

I contact my employer regarding above as per them thay haven't received any call from UKBA and they will ready to give me any documents.

UKBA give me right to Appeal, on which grounds I can appeal.

hsmpaspirant2008

Re: Please Help! I applied for Tier 1 General

Post by hsmpaspirant2008 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 pm

You can appeal if you can prove that the documents you have submitted is not false and you indeed work(ed) with the company where you claimed to be working and the employer has made a genuine mistake while confirming your employment.

Before doing that you will need to contact your employer and request them to confirm your employment.

Getting a letter from your employer that they made a mistake while confirming your employment when asked by HO representative will help though not essential.

furqansiddiqui wrote:On 09 July 2009 I applied for leave to remain in the United Kingdom as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant.

DECISION AND REASONS

On 09 July 2009 you applied for leave to remain in the United Kingdom as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant. An official has considered your application on behalf of the Secretary of State.

In your application, you said you were employed in Pakistan by Nextel Communications, and you submitted wage slips and a letter from the employer.

I am satisfied that the documents were false because Nextel Communications have confumed that you have never worked for them.

I contact my employer regarding above as per them thay haven't received any call from UKBA and they will ready to give me any documents.

UKBA give me right to Appeal, on which grounds I can appeal.

india11

Post by india11 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:52 pm

hi furqan,

plz check your private message.

bye