ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

schenegen visa

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

roots19
Newly Registered

schenegen visa

Post by roots19 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:02 pm

im non eu ,wife is dutch and i have my RC, i would like to apply for a holland schenegen visa...how long will the visa be valid for given we are family and the whole point of the schenegen was to bring families closer together.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: schenegen visa

Post by Rozen » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:09 pm

roots19 wrote:im non eu ,wife is dutch and i have my RC, i would like to apply for a holland schenegen visa...how long will the visa be valid for given we are family and the whole point of the schenegen was to bring families closer together.
If you are travelling with your Dutch wife, then you don't need a schengen visa to come to Holland. Your UK RC alone is good enough!
Coming on your own? Schengen visa required.
(I'm assuming your RC is based on you being the family member of your Dutch wife, who is exercising her treaty rights in the UK!)