ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OUT OF TIME APPLICATION!! PLEASE HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunnyfred
Newly Registered

Post by sunnyfred » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:29 am

I've had my appeal for psw on maintenance grounds refused by the ait and the reconsideration was also refused. I was given the right to appeal to the high court which i have already made. i intend to make a fresh application while my appeal is still in the high court. Can i make this application without necessarily going through a lawyer considering the cost of the lawyer sevices? please help

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: OUT OF TIME APPLICATION!! PLEASE HELP

Post by yasa » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:05 pm

sunnyfred wrote:I've had my appeal for psw on maintenance grounds refused by the ait and the reconsideration was also refused. I was given the right to appeal to the high court which i have already made. i intend to make a fresh application while my appeal is still in the high court. Can i make this application without necessarily going through a lawyer considering the cost of the lawyer sevices? please help
U can only apply for fresh application if u have the valid visa plus u cannot apply unless your appeal is in high court..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm

sunnyfred wrote:I've had my appeal for psw on maintenance grounds refused by the ait and the reconsideration was also refused. I was given the right to appeal to the high court which i have already made. i intend to make a fresh application while my appeal is still in the high court. Can i make this application without necessarily going through a lawyer considering the cost of the lawyer sevices? please help
1. If u r going through the appeal process then u leave is extended under section 3C of the immigration law.
2. There are many cases where applicants were appealing then withdraw the appeal and applied for the visa and received it ( there are many threads on this forum regarding that).
3. I see that as a chance u might wana take but there is no guarantee whether u application will be accepted or not.
4. If AIT refused u appeal then its more likely that u will win u appeal at High Court.

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:02 am

Seriously.. why all the hassle.. u could have easily gone back home, applied for it and got it by now even if u left after the appeal.. U cant anyways appeal for a fresh visa when ur appeal is in the high court.. withdraw ur appeal and apply fresh.. consult a lawyer or call the home office about it though before you take this humongous step..

sunnyfred
Newly Registered

Post by sunnyfred » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:01 am

thank u guys for your kind response. i do understand from the experience of alexis2000 a member of this forum, who got his psw visa thru an out of time application mentioned that the appeal in the high court should not be withrawn while making an out of time application, as this gives the applicant a tempoary visa pending the outcome of the appeal(C3).
My question is, do i have to go through a lawyer to make an out of time application and is it the same tier1(psw) form that is used for the out of time application? thank you.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:42 am

sunnyfred wrote:thank u guys for your kind response. i do understand from the experience of alexis2000 a member of this forum, who got his psw visa thru an out of time application mentioned that the appeal in the high court should not be withrawn while making an out of time application, as this gives the applicant a tempoary visa pending the outcome of the appeal(C3).
My question is, do i have to go through a lawyer to make an out of time application and is it the same tier1(psw) form that is used for the out of time application? thank you.
1. Using a lawyer is your choice and yes the PSW form is the same.