ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 succesful from VFS Pune-India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eskay_s

Tier1 succesful from VFS Pune-India

Post by eskay_s » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Firstly many many thanks to all the members and gurus who guided me during my application process. Once again Thanks indeed for all the help

Today i have received my passport with visa valid for 3 years

Applied from VFS-Puneon 27 Nov 2009
Ref. No. issued on the same day
Got sms that processed visa application couriered to me on 03 Dec 09
Delivered today: 04 Dec 2009

Also the forum saved my INR 50K as here the consultants like Y-AXIS charges 50 to 60k in India.

I am happy to guide the new applicants.

Thanks a lot PUSH,Chetan,mventoo,tvn_ramesh,sushil and all other members.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Tier1 succesful from VFS Pune-India

Post by mvent00 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Congratulations!!!
eskay_s wrote:Firstly many many thanks to all the members and gurus who guided me during my application process. Once again Thanks indeed for all the help

Also the forum saved my INR 50K as here the consultants like Y-AXIS charges 50 to 60k in India.

kunze

congrats

Post by kunze » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:16 pm

its nice to hear that the group is giving a good guide.
im applying next week,pls whAT advice do you have for me.
pls help me through this questions below
1)For VAF9 where did you get the declaration form from.
2)did fill the same time with your dependant for entering UK
3)VAF 10 POINT 7.13 -7.19, Is the question for the main applicant in the UK already?

Regards

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:23 pm

eskay_s wrote:Firstly many many thanks to all the members and gurus who guided me during my application process. Once again Thanks indeed for all the help

CONGRATULATIONS Eskay_S... good job..

welcome to UK.. wish you all the best

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Great News....!!! Congratulations..!!

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:28 am

Hi Kunze,

Please see my response below:

1)For VAF9 where did you get the declaration form from.

You can download the form from below link:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/vafs/

2)did fill the same time with your dependent for entering UK

No I did not applied for my dependents now.But I'll apply for them after 4months.My visa start date is feb2010.

3)VAF 10 POINT 7.13 -7.19, Is the question for the main applicant in the UK already?

Seniors may better guide you as I did not applied for my dependents currently.

Please let me know if you require any further info.

Thanks,

maddy_uob
Newly Registered

Post by maddy_uob » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:46 am

Hi Eskay,

Many congrats!

Since you didn't apply for your dependents, I have a few questions!
What did you answer in Section 5.6 and 5.7?
Did you maintain funds for the dependents as well when you applied for yourself?
Is there any specific remark that you have mentioned in your cover letters regarding your dependents and the maintenance funds?

BTW, yours is a faster processing time!

Looking forward to your reply,

Cheers,
Maddy

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:53 am

Hi maddy_uob,

I have 2 dependents (wife+3yrs old kid) and I did not applied for them with my application.

The maintainance funds I have maintained only for my self i.e. GBP2800 from more than 3months in my salary savings account.

What did you answer in Section 5.6 and 5.7?

I answered 'YES' and gave the details about dependents.

But in section 7 of vaf9 form I did mentioned clearly that currently I am applying for my self only and am not applying for my dependents.However I am planning to apply for them after 4 to 5 months.Hence I am not maintaining any funds for my dependents currently.I am maintaining the amount which are equivalent to GBP 2800 for my self in my salary savings account

I did not mentioned about this in covering letter but i mentioned in section 7 of vaf9 form.

Tx

maddy_uob
Newly Registered

Post by maddy_uob » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 am

Hi Eskay,

Many thanks. And once more Congratulations on your successful HSMP...!!!

Would keep you and the forum posted on the outcome of my application which am about to launch in Jan 10.

Cheers,
Maddy

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Wish you all the very best....

balaji_sqa
Newly Registered

Post by balaji_sqa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:33 am

Hi eskay_s,

I'm applying in next few days, searching for few tips in this portal to complete the application form. I would be great full if you can spare some time and answer my queries.

1. Have you filled in 2 forms manually (hand written) or using some pdf editor ?

2. If you have filled by hand written, how you managed to fill in the details of APPENDIX 1: TIER 1 (GENERAL) MIGRANT SELF- ASSESSMENT form sectionsection 4.6 Source of Earnings (include details of employer; Name of Business etc and start and end dates for this source of earning), As it is small cell.

can you please giude me what details you have given in this box.

Thanks & Regards
Balaji R

mahajanvivek

Post by mahajanvivek » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 am

balaji_sqa wrote:Hi eskay_s,

I'm applying in next few days, searching for few tips in this portal to complete the application form. I would be great full if you can spare some time and answer my queries.

1. Have you filled in 2 forms manually (hand written) or using some pdf editor ?

2. If you have filled by hand written, how you managed to fill in the details of APPENDIX 1: TIER 1 (GENERAL) MIGRANT SELF- ASSESSMENT form sectionsection 4.6 Source of Earnings (include details of employer; Name of Business etc and start and end dates for this source of earning), As it is small cell.

can you please giude me what details you have given in this box.

Thanks & Regards
Balaji R

Balaji you are asking the same question in different posts and your question has been answered in the other post as well. So please refer to the post below

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic. ... ht=#334364

So kindly dont ask the same question in different posts even when an answer has been provided for that.

balaji_sqa
Newly Registered

Post by balaji_sqa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:24 am

Dear Mahajan vivek,

Don't mistake me, hope you might have seen the thread which you have quoted. In which tvn_ramesh said as follows "In UK you can send a typed application form. not sure outside UK if they accept it.. pls wait for some recent applicants to respond on this... but choice is urs..",

As eskay_s, recently got it through, i requested him the information to know how he applied.

When you simply say like don't ask same question again/different places, people they are really want to answer my queries will ignore me. I'm not simply asking just for passing my time or wasting others time. i really want ot know the info, So if you can't guide me enough please don't interupt by saying like this.

Hope you don't mistake me...

Thanks & Regards
Balaji R

mahajanvivek

Post by mahajanvivek » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:30 am

sorry Mr Balaji,

My intention was not to hurt you. But if same question is making rounds in different posts it carries no value as people just glance over and say that this question is not important. I understand that eskay_s had successfully applied and you wanted the answer from him then you could have used PM. But anyways that is what i think. The moderators can guide us more about how to post.

Again dont take it personally it was just my view.

Thanks.

maddy_uob
Newly Registered

Post by maddy_uob » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 am

With all due respect to individual view points, I had applied using a printed form. I used PDF editor and printed it using a laserjet. My application went thru without any problem. FYI - I applied from Bangalore.

balaji_sqa
Newly Registered

Post by balaji_sqa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:51 am

Dear mahajanvivek & ,

Thanks a lot for your kind heartness, my appologies for my hard words, don't mistake me, thanks again.

Dear maddy_uob

Thanks a lot for yourcon firmed message, i have few more quries shall i sent to your PM (personal messanger).

Regards
Balaji R

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi Balaji,

Please see my response below:

eskay_s>> I have filled the forms manually.

eskay_s>> I have written my company name and the dates(from date and to date).The information has crossed over the box.

VFS people are okay, if the sentence does not fit in the box.Thats not a problem.

Please let me know,if you require any further information.

Tx

balaji_sqa
Newly Registered

Post by balaji_sqa » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:06 am

Hi eskay_s,

One query.... have attacthed your original marriage certificate along with your application ?

Regards
Balaji R

sivaprasad_ece

Post by sivaprasad_ece » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi eskay_s

I have applied for the Tier1 general Migrant visa today at Vfs Chennai.

I have used the cover letter similar to yours.

Could you please look into this thread i am really worried ?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 0a986b84aa

Regards,
Siva

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:16 pm

eskay_s wrote:Wish you all the very best....
are u still in India or have left for UK ?

can you guide me wth the flight u took and the charges .. how u manage to carry your funds with u in whihc form and

whether u carried smme travel insurance along with u ? did u fill in the landing card and where u stayed initially.. there in UK

please guide me thanks

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:59 am

balaji_sqa wrote:Dear Mahajan vivek,

Don't mistake me, hope you might have seen the thread which you have quoted. In which tvn_ramesh said as follows "In UK you can send a typed application form. not sure outside UK if they accept it.. pls wait for some recent applicants to respond on this... but choice is urs..",

As eskay_s, recently got it through, i requested him the information to know how he applied.

When you simply say like don't ask same question again/different places, people they are really want to answer my queries will ignore me. I'm not simply asking just for passing my time or wasting others time. i really want ot know the info, So if you can't guide me enough please don't interupt by saying like this.

Hope you don't mistake me...

Thanks & Regards
Balaji R
:idea:
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.