ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Quick queries!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shuchi.choudhary
Newly Registered

Quick queries!!!!

Post by shuchi.choudhary » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:00 am

Hi all,

I am applying for Tier 1 next week.Have some quick questions!!!

1.The policy guidance document says to provide complete contact address for all the sources of income.It means I need to provide my employer details? Right? I work for big company where everything is done thru mails...My partial payslips are signed by one person and rest by somebody else and I dont have both details...So puzzled whose contact number shall I give?Can I give my reporting manager number?

2.Do I need to provide contact details of Bank also for verifying statements and letter?

3.My bank statements and letter are 10 days old..Is it compulsory to provide both not more then 7 days old?Though guidance document says not more than 1 calender month but got info from somebody who already hold Tier 1 visa that it should be not more thn 7 days old.

4.What I need to do for getting original docs back?

Thanks!

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Quick queries!!!!

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:05 am

shuchi.choudhary wrote:Hi all,

1.The policy guidance document says to provide complete contact address for all the sources of income.It means I need to provide my employer details? Right? I work for big company where everything is done thru mails...My partial payslips are signed by one person and rest by somebody else and I dont have both details...So puzzled whose contact number shall I give?Can I give my reporting manager number?

- If the HO wants to very your docs about employment and salary they will call ur employer.. so if you think ur reporting manager can do that. u can go with that option

2.Do I need to provide contact details of Bank also for verifying statements and letter?

- Yes

3.My bank statements and letter are 10 days old..Is it compulsory to provide both not more then 7 days old?Though guidance document says not more than 1 calender month but got info from somebody who already hold Tier 1 visa that it should be not more thn 7 days old.

- Its one month since 6th/8th Dec 2008

4.What I need to do for getting original docs back?
- if you are applying in UK and if u do not enclose Royalmail Spl Delivery envelop.. HO will send ur docs by RD
- If you are applying in india they wil send ur docs by Bluedart.. for which they charge u during application submitting process

Thanks!

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Quick queries!!!!

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:10 am

shuchi.choudhary wrote:Hi all,

1.The policy guidance document says to provide complete contact address for all the sources of income.It means I need to provide my employer details? Right? I work for big company where everything is done thru mails...My partial payslips are signed by one person and rest by somebody else and I dont have both details...So puzzled whose contact number shall I give?Can I give my reporting manager number? Yes you can and also make sure you inform him/her that the HO might call to verify your employment details.

2.Do I need to provide contact details of Bank also for verifying statements and letter? Yes, to be on the safer side

3.My bank statements and letter are 10 days old..Is it compulsory to provide both not more then 7 days old?Though guidance document says not more than 1 calender month but got info from somebody who already hold Tier 1 visa that it should be not more thn 7 days old. They should be less than 1 month old

4.What I need to do for getting original docs back? You dont have to do anything. The HO will send them back in recorded delivery. But, if you want them earlier and with more insurance cover, you could enclose a prepaid special delivery next day envelope. Not sure how they send the documents overseas.

Thanks!

shuchi.choudhary
Newly Registered

Post by shuchi.choudhary » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:10 am

- If the HO wants to very your docs about employment and salary they will call ur employer.. so if you think ur reporting manager can do that. u can go with that option

-Do I need to submit his buisness card or something for verification?

Thanks for quick reply!

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:08 pm

shuchi.choudhary wrote:1.The policy guidance document says to provide complete contact address for all the sources of income.It means I need to provide my employer details? Right? I work for big company where everything is done thru mails...My partial payslips are signed by one person and rest by somebody else and I dont have both details...So puzzled whose contact number shall I give?Can I give my reporting manager number?

- If the HO wants to verify* your docs about employment and salary they will call ur employer.. so if you think ur reporting manager can do that. u can go with that option

-Do I need to submit his buisness card or something for verification?

Thanks for quick reply!
I meant verify in the above msg.. *

You just need to give the Name, Companyname, Designation, mobile/Phone and EmailD in the space provided in the application. that is enough..