ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Tier 1 Application.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hbpank
Newly Registered

HSMP Tier 1 Application.

Post by hbpank » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:48 am

Hello ,

I am on HSMP Tier 1 (General) , My application for Extention of stay has been returned. And message is not clear.

My Question are
--- Do i need ICFN Card ?
--- What is biometric requirement for this ?
For me and my wife Bio metric ( Fingure print and Photo taken when i have applied for Initial application.) Do i need to provide this guys anything else ?

Any help would be appriciated.

hbpank

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP Tier 1 Application.

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:59 am

hbpank wrote:Hello ,

I am on HSMP Tier 1 (General) , My application for Extention of stay has been returned. And message is not clear.

My Question are
--- Do i need ICFN Card ?
--- What is biometric requirement for this ?
For me and my wife Bio metric ( Fingure print and Photo taken when i have applied for Initial application.) Do i need to provide this guys anything else ?

Any help would be appriciated.

hbpank
No you do not need ICFN. I have read your other post and I think that your application was sent back because you may have used wrong application. Have you made an application for a dependant along with your application and did you use the new application valid from 01/10 (this ofcourse depends on when you applied)

hbpank
Newly Registered

Post by hbpank » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Hi Aruni,

Thanks a lot for quick reply.
Yes i have made application along with my Spouse/Dependent application form. I need to check this. which version i have used.

Thanks a lot again.

Hey , suppose if i send another application then do i need to send everything latest .. I mean my January Month Payslips ??

hbpank

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Hey , suppose if i send another application then do i need to send everything latest .. I mean my January Month Payslips ??
Depends on what your claim period is, if it is within the last 15 months on today's date (date when you post your application again), it should be fine and your maintenance fund statements are within the last month then, they should be fine as well. But, make sure you check the dates and if in doubt post the dates here and somebody will be able to advise.