ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip and Bank statement clarification

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:11 am

Dear All,

I have a little confusing situation.

My salary was added with my flight ticket reembursements and travel reembursements.And my payslips does not contain details of this.

Thus my Bankstatements have more cash deposited than given in my payslip.

I cannot ask a letter from my employer as you know they never allow people to leave from their organisation.

Can I write a note in my covering letter while applying ? or do we need a solid proof about this ? This figure change is there for 3 months of my 12 month claiming period.

Kindly suggest me a solution for this please.

thanks and regards
Raj

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Payslip and Bank statement clarification

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Rajuk09 wrote:Dear All,

I have a little confusing situation.

My salary was added with my flight ticket reembursements and travel reembursements.And my payslips does not contain details of this.

Thus my Bankstatements have more cash deposited than given in my payslip.

I cannot ask a letter from my employer as you know they never allow people to leave from their organisation.

Can I write a note in my covering letter while applying ? or do we need a solid proof about this ? This figure change is there for 3 months of my 12 month claiming period.

Kindly suggest me a solution for this please.

thanks and regards
Raj
Since expenses are not part of the earnings and again those details are not in the payslip when compared to bankstatement.. EMPLOYER's Letter is the only best option if you want to claim those earnings points..

But if you have Earnings enough points without showing those 3payslips then u can skip them and use the rest but again employer letter is the best option..

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Re: Payslip and Bank statement clarification

Post by Rajuk09 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Oh no Ramesh, I cant omit 3 months as I have just the required 75 points nor I will be given a letter from the employer.They know very well that they will be loosing an employee.

I cant tell like a home loan or something, because they send me proper payslips every month,so they can easily ignore my request again.

I am really in a bad situation ?

any other suggestions please advice.

thanks and regards

Raj

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Can you get an Employer Letter from your Reporting Manager which does not require it to be stamped.. but just have it on the company letter head with salary info for those 3months and ur manager's contact details.. if not pls wait for seniors/others to advice on this..

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:32 pm

I cant tell like a home loan or something, because they send me proper payslips every month,so they can easily ignore my request again.

What if you say that you lost your payslips and instead of giving you duplicate payslips they can give a letter on their letterhead with your gross and net salary. You could try and say that the loan company does not accept duplicate payslips but it will accept a letter. Well, this is only a suggestion. I know the situation you are in. When I applied, I told my employer that I was applying for a visit visa for a holiday. So,they did not have a problem even when there was an enquiry.

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:39 pm

:cry: Some of my friends already tried those with HR and they told, it cannot be done because people have used it for Tier 1.So they know these tactics from employees...

Oh where am I stuck ...

saj19

Post by saj19 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:53 pm

The same happened with one of my friend and his tier 1 was rejected. There was a difference of around 50 GBP in salary slip and bank statement for 1 month. (His employer, TCS had added some reimbursements to the salary deposited in bank account)

Friend, the only option is to get the letter somehow on company letter head to avoid rejection.

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:14 pm

So there is no way out ....... thanks for all the suggestions. I will try some way to get a letter from my HR.

Cheers

Raj