ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help !!! Re : Dependents application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sazia
Newly Registered

Help !!! Re : Dependents application

Post by sazia » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:25 pm

I have been leaving in UK for 6 years.

I obtained HSMP since 2007 & have extended my visa as Tier1 now.

I have been married for 2 years(jan 2008) and my wife lives in pakistan.Last year december 09 she applied for dependent visa which has been refused on the basis of lack of evidence for our relationship between these years.

During this 2 years I visted her only once which was in december last year.

What are my options now ? Could any one of you give me some advice on this matter?

Thank you for your time :-)

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Re: Help !!! Re : Dependents application

Post by kiranchinnu » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:31 pm

sazia wrote:I have been leaving in UK for 6 years.

I have been married for 2 years(jan 2008) and my wife lives in pakistan.Last year december 09 she applied for dependent visa which has been refused on the basis of lack of evidence for our relationship between these years.

What are my options now ? Could any one of you give me some advice on this matter?

Wht eveidence did you send to HO?

Pls give the wording given by HO in rejection letter.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:24 pm

did you attach marriage photographs and marriage certificate?

sazia
Newly Registered

Post by sazia » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 am

[iD] wrote: did you attach marriage photographs and marriage certificate?
Yes I did, but that is all, I did not send them any other documents.

Their reply is as below :

"THE ENTRY CLEARANCE OFFICER'S REASONS AND SUPPORTING EVIDENCE:
The uk border agency provides information to visa applicants about the types of documents they will be required to produce so that they can demonstrate to the visa officer that they meet the requirements of the immigration rules.we advise applicants that the failure to submit such documentation may result in refusal of the application.This decision has been made on the basis of the evidence you have supplied.the onus is on applicants to demonstrate that the meet the requirements of the relevant rules.u have declared tht the information u have provided is complete and true to the best of ur knowledge,I have carefully considered ur application.
I m satisfied tht u meet the requirement of paragraph 319c of the immigration rules , except the following,
u have provided no evidence of regular contact since ur marriage on 5/1/2008.further, u have provided no evidence to show tht ur husband has returned to pakistan to visit u and u have not been to uk to visit him.u have failed to demonstrate evidence of a subsisting relationship.In view of this lack of evidence,I m not satisfied tht this marriage is subsisting and tht u intend to live with ur spouse through out ur stay in the uk.319c(d)(e)"

I hope there is a way out of this.

sazia
Newly Registered

Post by sazia » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:03 pm

I would be grateful if someone can help on this. I am really stressed.

Thank you very much for your time.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:07 pm

U got to show all the evidence regarding your relationship i.e. emails and other corrispondance between each other cuz its been 2 years and u only met her once....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

sazia
Newly Registered

Post by sazia » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:20 pm

yasa wrote:

U got to show all the evidence regarding your relationship i.e. emails and other corrispondance between each other cuz its been 2 years and u only met her once....
What are the chances of getting success by appealing the verdict or shall I just make a fresh application ?

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:53 pm

sazia wrote:
yasa wrote:

What are the chances of getting success by appealing the verdict or shall I just make a fresh application ?
Its all gonna be the same thing but in fresh application u got to pay the fees again. No one could possibly tell you the winning chances unless they gone through the same situation.
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

sazia
Newly Registered

Post by sazia » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:45 pm

I am not sure if I can add documents if I make an appeal ? If I can, I would rather do that. But the other doubt I have is that the processing times for appeal is very long hence I am confused.

A specific guidance from someone would be very helpful. Thanks.