ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Allowances not appearing in the payslip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_aspi

Allowances not appearing in the payslip

Post by hsmp_aspi » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi friends,

I am deputed onsite for which I am being paid onsite allowance. However, this allowance does not appear in my payslip and is directly credited to the bank.

My question is whether I would be able to claim these allowances in my application in case I obtain a letter from my employer for the same?

Thanks in advance.

hsmpaspirant2008

Re: Allowances not appearing in the payslip

Post by hsmpaspirant2008 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:21 pm

allowances which are guaranteed to be paid every month and which are not as reimbursements to expenses can be included in earning.

But, per-diem payments or on-site allowances cannot be used for points calculations. By your statement it looks like you are asking about per-diem, so in this case it cannot be used for calculation of earnings.
hsmp_aspi wrote:Hi friends,

I am deputed onsite for which I am being paid onsite allowance. However, this allowance does not appear in my payslip and is directly credited to the bank.

My question is whether I would be able to claim these allowances in my application in case I obtain a letter from my employer for the same?

Thanks in advance.