ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online PEO Appointments

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinseh

Online PEO Appointments

Post by vinseh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Hey guys,

There are loads of online appointments available at this moment i.e. at 18:30 hrs.

ibrahimsyde
Newly Registered

Post by ibrahimsyde » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi vinseh

Please can you advise where I can get the appointments from?

Thanks
Ibrahim

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:37 pm

hi,
you can register yourself for online booking on ukbabooking.homeoffice.gov.uk

ibrahimsyde
Newly Registered

Post by ibrahimsyde » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:45 pm

thanks for your reply, yes i have just managed to register there ...

if i want to book an appointment for hsmp jr ILR, would you advise to chose this Appointment type: SET(O) excluding long residency ?

thanks

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:53 pm

yes that's the correct form - Set(O) excluding long residency

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm

ibrahimsyde wrote:thanks for your reply, yes i have just managed to register there ...

if i want to book an appointment for hsmp jr ILR, would you advise to chose this Appointment type: SET(O) excluding long residency ?

thanks
also if you have any dependents you'll have to register them too i.e. add them as your family members

ibrahimsyde
Newly Registered

Post by ibrahimsyde » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi,
Yes, I have 3 dependants in total, wife and my 2 sons. How can I register them from my account? Please let me know.

Can you please have a look on my other question here?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=51509

Thanks
Ibrahim

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:22 pm

ibrahimsyde wrote:Hi,
Yes, I have 3 dependants in total, wife and my 2 sons. How can I register them from my account? Please let me know.

Can you please have a look on my other question here?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=51509

Thanks
Ibrahim
there should be an option for adding family members, i registered way back in nov so don't exactly remember when/where it shows the option to add the dependents but it does...and once you have registered them all it will send you the registration/login details for all members in separate emails. You then need to log in with the main applicants details and book an appointment for the entire family, although they don't have to accompany you to the PEO appointment but when you book appointment you will still have to book for the whole family. That's how the family applications are dealt. I will now check out your other post...

ibrahimsyde
Newly Registered

Post by ibrahimsyde » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:13 pm

hi,
i am little confused here, you said, i need to register all dependants on the homeoffice website to get referece and transaction id for each and then login with using the main application details and add them in from the customer details screen?

OR

if only registereing myself on the website and then adding my dependents using "add family members" link would suffice?

i have tried to use this link and added all 3 dependents but i dont see any of their names whilst booking an appointment? can you advise me on this please?

thanks

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:21 pm

unless you register all your dependents separately you won't be able to use the link add family members that shows in your login.

It'll only allows you to add the already registered members for 'appointment'. In other words that link is to add family members for appointment and lets you add only the registered members...hope i am making sense here :) it might confuse you a little but once you've done the complete registration you'll get the hang of it...that's how it is :)