ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need some advise on my application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ibrahimsyde
Newly Registered

need some advise on my application

Post by ibrahimsyde » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Hello Experts

I am already eligible to apply for ILR since Nov 2009 with the affect of HSMP JR. My family is returning back from holiday next month and soon upon their return I want to file my ILR application along with my wife and 2 sons. I have few questions I would be glad if someone can advise me on this please

1) If I want to apply in person, how early would I have to take an appointment and what
is the direct number to do so please.

2) Is Police clearance certificate a must to enclose with the application?

3) I would be enclosing the following documents, please can you advise if this would suffice?

i) ILR Application form
ii) Original HSMP approval letter
iii) Original passport including my wife and son's
iv) Original 6 months Payslips
v) Original 6 months bank statements
vi) P60 for last 4 years, is it a must to enlose all 4 P60's?
vii) Photos and the exact application fee amount
viii) Police Clearance Certificate?
ix) Employment Certificate from the Employer confirming salary and my fulltime employment.

Many thanks for the help.

Regards
Ibrahim

vinseh

Re: need some advise on my application

Post by vinseh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Pls check the answers in red -
ibrahimsyde wrote:Hello Experts

I am already eligible to apply for ILR since Nov 2009 with the affect of HSMP JR. My family is returning back from holiday next month and soon upon their return I want to file my ILR application along with my wife and 2 sons. I have few questions I would be glad if someone can advise me on this please

1) If I want to apply in person, how early would I have to take an appointment and what is the direct number to do so please.

- I didn't understand what exactly you meant by 'how early'? Since you have been eligible since November you can now book an appoinment anytime/anyday that suits you. You can either do that online or call 0870 606 7766.

2) Is Police clearance certificate a must to enclose with the application?

- depends what nationality you are, all nationalities are not required to register with the police.

3) I would be enclosing the following documents, please can you advise if this would suffice?

i) ILR Application form
ii) Original HSMP approval letter
iii) Original passport including my wife and son's
iv) Original 6 months Payslips
v) Original 6 months bank statements (for hsmp carry last 1 yrs and present if they happen to ask for more)
vi) P60 for last 4 years, is it a must to enlose all 4 P60's? (depends on the caseworker, but it's advisable to carry all P60s, there have been instances where they have asked for all 4/5 and sometimes even one sufficed)
vii) Photos and the exact application fee amount
viii) Police Clearance Certificate?
ix) Employment Certificate from the Employer confirming salary and my fulltime employment.

Many thanks for the help.

Regards
Ibrahim
Please also check other HSMP success stories (there have been quite a few recently) on this forum, they have the extensive info on docs required and other relevant info. I am actually WP so I can only help with the general info :)

Good luck!

ibrahimsyde
Newly Registered

Post by ibrahimsyde » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:10 pm

hello and thanks again for your comments, much appreciated.

i am probably not a good searcher of this website, however i have tried so much to find with a relevant keywords to get previous threads related to the documents to submit but did not manage to find one.

please can you guide to anyone you know?

thanks
ibrahim

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:16 pm

check this out - its the most recent one and that too for hsmp jr

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=51420

also, you don't need to search for other similar posts, just scroll down on the first couple of pages and you'll see the titles like success story, ilr success etc.

:) hope you'll find the above link helpful

ibrahimsyde
Newly Registered

Post by ibrahimsyde » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 pm

oh okay thanks for the link...

i am originally from india, do you think i would need to submit police clearance certificate?

many thanks for the help
ibrahim

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:43 pm

ibrahimsyde wrote:oh okay thanks for the link...

i am originally from india, do you think i would need to submit police clearance certificate?

many thanks for the help
ibrahim
fortunately no