ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refused for Senior level points-- going for review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kaps10
Newly Registered

Post by kaps10 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:04 am

hi guys,

My application has been decided pretty fast and refused as they did not consider my experience as senior level...gave me points only for graduate level.
I called up and spoke to my case worker and found he was pretty confused about what I had claimed and what documents I had submitted.He said they need a organisatio chart to determine seniority and when i said i had submitted one,he gave some other vague reason.
After detailed discussions,he admitted that although my documents were very detailed..maye I should make it a bit more detailed in the next application.He was so much on the defensive ,that the only thing he did not admit was that it was indeed a mistake on his part.

Now I am applying for a review...

By the way ,I have not seen any case on this forum where a decision has been changed o review ..or is there one?

Anyhow ,I will ask for a review and if the result is same ,I will re -apply.

cheers!

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:06 am

In my experience none of the caseworkers will admit when they have made a mistake or gone against what is written in the caseworkers manual. If you included all that information and the guy was confused beyond all doubt, then you should have a good case for review. Review does work- a few on here have had it work for them. I mean, how much more detailed can your application be if you already made it THAT detailed and he admitted to it being extremely detailed? Go for the review.

hert

Post by hert » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:31 pm

I guess you'll be providing a Detailed letter stating why you consider that your experience is at Senior level & the supportive documents that you had provided with your application. It would be gr8 if you provide in tabulated form the docs that you provided showing ur experience at Senior level. If you had already thought doing the same....then just thought 2 remind u again.
Best of luck

kaps10
Newly Registered

Post by kaps10 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:29 am

Thanks for all the suport and advise.I will be preparing and sending it by Monday.
Lets hope for the best.

cheers!