ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

k4iser
BANNED

Visit visa

Post by k4iser » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 pm

My friend is 20 years old and needs to come to uk to fight child custody case. what are her chances of getting a visitor visa from pakistan to UK, Considering her age, shes divorced and just has
left the uk about 3 months ago because of spouse visa being curtailed.

possible experiences from pakistan to uk visa would be great.

waiting times of visit visa.

when she was in uk she was dependent on home office to provide home, will that go against her.

afather
BANNED

sallamzzz

Post by afather » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:11 am

wooow so happy too see some one in my boat
i thought i was the only one ive got a daughter in uk aswell n i came bak 6 months ago n have applied for a visit visa for my court proceddings in uk to get a conatct order well i applied for a visa on the 16th of november 2009 and today ive got a reply from abudhabi that my application has been processed and can wait for gerrys to contyact me so it took 12 weeks exactely but lets see when do i get my passport now dont know yet if ive got the visa or not u keep in touch pleasei m from islamabad

afather
BANNED

sallamzz

Post by afather » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:16 am

hi
well it does not make any difference how old she is i mean i made the same mistake of comming bak she should not have come bak because according to human rights they cannot ask her to leave but anyways there is abt 99%chance of her gettinga visa its a very stressfull road and every solicestor will charge u alllllloooott of money even for advice n i ve done that so u can ask me anything u wanna know and believe me if she can fullfill all the requirements of a visit visa than she will get the visa n it has got nothing to do with age or divorcee believe me un ka to baap bhi visa deee gaaa trust me tell ur friend not to worry tell her to get all the documents ready and make no blunders because they will know that she will not come bak so they will look for anything to doubt her soo plzz plzz be very carefull in ur application form and rest of the documenst

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: Visit visa

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 am

Hi
k4iser wrote:My friend is 20 years old and needs to come to uk to fight child custody case. what are her chances of getting a visitor visa from pakistan to UK, Considering her age, shes divorced and just has
left the uk about 3 months ago because of spouse visa being curtailed.

possible experiences from pakistan to uk visa would be great.

waiting times of visit visa.

when she was in uk she was dependent on home office to provide home, will that go against her.
K4iser I am expert in access to child visa and If your friend need assistant free of any cost she can contact me in Pakistan.Pm me I would give you my number..

Best Luck

UK_Banned_Member