ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

why i was refused exactly???

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

natalija
Newly Registered

why i was refused exactly???

Post by natalija » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:55 pm

please could someone help me,i got refusal but i really dont understand what is the reason for refusal?this is what is said in my refusal:

''you have claimed 10point for maintenance.a tier 4 (general) student applying outside the uk must show that they have held the required money for a 28 day period(finishing on the date of the closing balance)ending no more than 1month before their application.the documents you have provided do not demonstrate that you were in possession of the required level of funds for the required period'''

Does this mean i didnt have enough money on my account,or i had enough money but not for 28days,or it means i didnt have required money and 28 days both?i am really confused because i held 4200pounds (i needed to have 4000) on my account for 30days,i was thinking to ask for admin review but i dont understand the reason for refusal!please,if someone could help me

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Can you explain, how did you get to the £4000 figure that you mention?
John

natalija
Newly Registered

Post by natalija » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:07 pm

John wrote:Can you explain, how did you get to the £4000 figure that you mention?
well the course i was planning to attend is 20weeks long,which is a bit less than 5months,and the school is in inner london,so 800pounds*5months is 4000pounds,course fees has been paid,i enclosed receipt of course payment,i think i had enough money on account

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:25 pm

They're say as u did not have the funds in your account for 28 days prior to applying as per the rules you want have scored any points for funds.

Why did you apply without waiting until the 28 days had passed?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

natalija
Newly Registered

Post by natalija » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Wanderer wrote:They're say as u did not have the funds in your account for 28 days prior to applying as per the rules you want have scored any points for funds.

that is why i dont understand-i didnt apply before 28day ends.i put money on account on Dec29 and took bank statement on Jan28,which is 30days.i dont know what is problem here,i gave bank statement from 1.1.2009 til 28.1.2010,they could see all transactions on my account,before Dec29 i had maybe 2pounds on my account,then i put money on account,and on closing balance i had 4200pounds.i dont have idea what to do,this is their second time to refuse me

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:41 pm

natalija wrote:
Wanderer wrote:They're say as u did not have the funds in your account for 28 days prior to applying as per the rules you want have scored any points for funds.

that is why i dont understand-i didnt apply before 28day ends.i put money on account on Dec29 and took bank statement on Jan28,which is 30days.i dont know what is problem here,i gave bank statement from 1.1.2009 til 28.1.2010,they could see all transactions on my account,before Dec29 i had maybe 2pounds on my account,then i put money on account,and on closing balance i had 4200pounds.i dont have idea what to do,this is their second time to refuse me
I suggest you write to the ECM at the local consulate and ask for a reconsideration, looks like an error has been made. Explain in detail how you pass the points tests.

Ð’Ñ‹ руÑ

natalija
Newly Registered

Post by natalija » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Wanderer wrote:
natalija wrote:

I suggest you write to the ECM at the local consulate and ask for a reconsideration, looks like an error has been made. Explain in detail how you pass the points tests.

do you mean on points for visa letter and funds?or on some other?

Ð’Ñ‹ руÑ

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:01 pm

natalija wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
natalija wrote:

Ð’Ñ‹ руÑ

natalija
Newly Registered

Post by natalija » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 pm

natalija wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
natalija wrote:

Ð’Ñ‹ руÑ

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:35 am

did u have that amount in the account when your appplication was actually processed? as it is very much possible that the caseworker made an enquiry about the funds etc and was told that u had used those funds already ...

remember, if caseworker does not feel satisfied than he/she can refuse u. You said you were refused earlier. Did u mention that in your app? did u explain how you have rectified the situation in covering letter? caseworker just may hve become suspicious, rightly or wrongly, that u were refused earlier and the slightest of doubt in hi mind could pursuade him to refuse it.

but, on the face of the facts that you have produced, i think they have mad a mistake..

all the best

natalija
Newly Registered

Post by natalija » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:41 am

arsenal49 wrote:did u have that amount in the account when your appplication was actually processed? as it is very much possible that the caseworker made an enquiry about the funds etc and was told that u had used those funds already ...

remember, if caseworker does not feel satisfied than he/she can refuse u. You said you were refused earlier. Did u mention that in your app? did u explain how you have rectified the situation in covering letter? caseworker just may hve become suspicious, rightly or wrongly, that u were refused earlier and the slightest of doubt in hi mind could pursuade him to refuse it.

but, on the face of the facts that you have produced, i think they have mad a mistake..
i was refused last time by my mistake,i submitted wrong documents.i called embassy yesterday,to ask them could they give me ore reason for refusal,and one lady spoke with lady who refused me,they looked my doc again,and they saw they made mistake!the lady who refused me thought my course is 6months long,not five,and thats why she refused me,i didnt have money for six months.i was told to send admin review and explain what happened,and they should change their decision i guess,there is 99%of chance to get visa now,that is what they told me!