ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan spouse visa - payslips

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

confused.com!

Pakistan spouse visa - payslips

Post by confused.com! » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Hey guys I have been lurking on this forum for a while and find the members so incredibly helping that I decided to register

I have a question and was wondering if anyone could help?

I got married in November 2009 in Pakistan and I am a British citizen

I have had a job since then and have 2 payslips from them and started a new job last week which is paying me weekly.

How many payslips do i exactly need to start the application process for my husband? Does it have to be 6 or can you give anything from 3-4 payslips?

Will it matter that I have them from 2 different jobs?

Thank you so much guys!

p.s My father passed away last year and I was his carer so I have been out of employment for 2 years and have been in employment since december and am dying to get my husband over here so I really wana get the ball rolling now but is it advisable as I dont have 6 payslips???

confused.com!

Post by confused.com! » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:31 am

nobody? :lol:

katiebridges87
Newly Registered

Post by katiebridges87 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:40 am

i would send it the two payslips from your previous job(take it these are monthly??)and send in 4 weekly ones from your new job.i sent in 3 months worth of payslips and 3 months of bank statements and our spouse visa was accepted hope that had been of some help to you :)

confused.com!

Post by confused.com! » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:44 am

thank u so much!! thats exactly what i was thinking of doing but didn't know if it would be enough. Could I just asked what country u applied to please?

katiebridges87
Newly Registered

Post by katiebridges87 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:50 am

we applied from st.vincent in carribean through the New york British Consular,i think they all go by the same set of rules but its at the ECOs discrection as to the discision made,im sure you will be fine good luck :)

confused.com!

Post by confused.com! » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:35 pm

thank u so much! looks like we were in da same boat.thanks again :D