ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proposed marriage

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nigelandrewfoster
Newly Registered

Proposed marriage

Post by nigelandrewfoster » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 am

Hi,
If I'm posting in the wrong place, please let me know, I've not used this forum before. My fiance is Korean. She is living in Seoul, and I in Stockport UK. We want to marry in the UK in May and live together in the UK for perhaps 2 years. Please can you tell me the procedure? Which forms does she need to fill in? Or can you direct me to an (easy to understand) link? We're both getting very confused, and I can't believe it's THAT difficult. We can prove our relationship is genuine, etc.
Thank you so much.
Nigel Foster

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Proposed marriage

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:15 am

nigelandrewfoster wrote:Hi,
If I'm posting in the wrong place, please let me know, I've not used this forum before. My fiance is Korean. She is living in Seoul, and I in Stockport UK. We want to marry in the UK in May and live together in the UK for perhaps 2 years. Please can you tell me the procedure? Which forms does she need to fill in? Or can you direct me to an (easy to understand) link? We're both getting very confused, and I can't believe it's THAT difficult. We can prove our relationship is genuine, etc.
Thank you so much.
Nigel Foster
It would help the members in the forum to offer suggestions if you were more clear about your status, which visa you are on, for how long etc