ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA MEMBER RESIDENT CARD PROBLEM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saddiq1
Newly Registered

EEA MEMBER RESIDENT CARD PROBLEM

Post by saddiq1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Hello,
I am a EEA Member, but the home office rejected my residence card. The reason is that they said that they talked to my husbands employer and they replied that my husband left this job, although he still works there and it was a misunderstanding. What can I do about this?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: EEA MEMBER RESIDENT CARD PROBLEM

Post by Wanderer » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:20 pm

saddiq1 wrote:Hello,
I am a EEA Member, but the home office rejected my residence card. The reason is that they said that they talked to my husbands employer and they replied that my husband left this job, although he still works there and it was a misunderstanding. What can I do about this?
Tell them.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Where does he work ?

The only reason, as far as I understand, why an employer would have such a 'misunderstanding' is if they have something to hide.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€