ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension Questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

topoftheworld

Extension Questions

Post by topoftheworld » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:29 pm

Hi,
I am about to apply for extension for my (and my partner's) HSMP visa.Could anyone please help my with the following?

1) Do I need to send the docs i.e. Bank Stmts, Pay Slips, Marriage Certificate, Tenancy Agreement etc. in ORIGINAL?

2) I claimed partners points while applied for HSMP. Now, for extension, do I need to send the Bank Stmts, Pay Slips etc. of my partner as well?

Answers from the experienced folks would be really helpful.
Many Thanks.

Cheers
Last edited by topoftheworld on Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:33 pm

1) Do I need to send the docs i.e. Bank Stmts, Pay Slips, Marriage Certificate, Tenancy Agreement etc. in ORIGINAL?
Yes, especially the marriage certificate
2) I claimed partners points while applied for HSMP. Now, for extension, do I need to send the Bank Stmts, Pay Slips etc. of my partner as well?
It will add more credence to your economic stability therefore I suggest you send them as well.

Processing times for FLR are very quick these days so your originals should be back within a week or two.

Good luck with your application.

topoftheworld

Post by topoftheworld » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:38 pm

Thanks MWazir for your supersonic response.
Appreciate.

AC77
Newly Registered

Post by AC77 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:45 pm

hi MWazir

For HSMP extension(FLR), do we have to send all originals (i.e. payslips, bank statements, appointment letter etc.) or photocopies will do ?

Thanks
AC77

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:39 pm

Why do you want to send them as photocopies? FLR these days take a week or 10 days and you have your originals back with you in no time.

topoftheworld

Post by topoftheworld » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:15 am

MWazir,
I get my salary slips emailed to me every month.
Is it okay, if I just print these and send as pay slips?

Do I need to get the pay slips stamped/approved by HR/Fin?

Thanks for your reply.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:09 pm

I would recommend that you get them attested by your HR as it would add authenticity. Printed payslips are easy to reproduce. You could also send your end of year tax document along with your pay slips to add credence.