ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

anyone waitin for hme office decision for PSW.desperate help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

misaw1

anyone waitin for hme office decision for PSW.desperate help

Post by misaw1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Hi i have applied for my PSW visa in august'09 but was refused in sept.'09 and home office has given me right to appeal which was in nov.09 and i went for appeal and the court verdict was in my favour as my appeal was successful and i was told by home office official that they will contact me to send my passport for PSW visa but the problem is that its almost 3 months since then i did not got any reply from them and i m worried whats goin to happen as i want to go back home becoz my parents are ill but can't go without any visa on it.

So anyone with same situation or got any information that will help me see my parents will be very helpful and i would be thankful to anyone giving me any information so please help me...

PostMan

Re: anyone waitin for hme office decision for PSW.desperate

Post by PostMan » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:05 am

misaw1 wrote:Hi i have applied for my PSW visa in august'09 but was refused in sept.'09 and home office has given me right to appeal which was in nov.09 and i went for appeal and the court verdict was in my favour as my appeal was successful and i was told by home office official that they will contact me to send my passport for PSW visa but the problem is that its almost 3 months since then i did not got any reply from them and i m worried whats goin to happen as i want to go back home becoz my parents are ill but can't go without any visa on it.

So anyone with same situation or got any information that will help me see my parents will be very helpful and i would be thankful to anyone giving me any information so please help me...
I am afraid if you leave UK without your Visa, you will not be able to re-enter.
I believe the HO did not appeal against the AIT decision last Nov. as it is quite sometime. But its not ruled out that HO might have appealed against the decision.

All you can do is to write/phone the HO, if you can't get them continue trying them and explain the situation of your parents.

Can you be able to share why they refuse your application in the first place and what documents did you used to support your appeal?

This will enable you or the forum to understand if your appeal was allowed based on some good hearted judges, if this is the case, HO sometimes appeal against. But if you appeal was supported strongly, then all you have to do is call, write and wait.

misaw1

urgent help in PSW

Post by misaw1 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:07 am

Hi thanks for sharing information and earlier i was refused PSW visa for not submitting proper university letter which states that i have completed my studies but subject to ratification from program board and the H.O refused on the basis of not subimitting proper letter from university as it stated above but when the appeal hearing came in nov.09 i went to court and the home office official at the court was fully convinced that i have completed my studies as i have showed him another letter from university which clearly states that i have successfully completed my studies.

At the hearing the officials told the judge that they have no problem in granting me visa and they will contact me soon regarding that but since then i got no replies from H.O and i even call them twice and fax letter stating my parents health and urgency in my case but unfortunately still no replies. Please help me in this as i m worried about my parents and dont knw wat to do as i cant figure out anything.

piesie
Newly Registered

Re: anyone waitin for hme office decision for PSW.desperate

Post by piesie » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:08 pm

misaw1 wrote:Hi i have applied for my PSW visa in august'09 but was refused in sept.'09 and home office has given me right to appeal which was in nov.09 and i went for appeal and the court verdict was in my favour as my appeal was successful and i was told by home office official that they will contact me to send my passport for PSW visa but the problem is that its almost 3 months since then i did not got any reply from them and i m worried whats goin to happen as i want to go back home becoz my parents are ill but can't go without any visa on it.

What i did after waiting 4 weeks without any message from home office was that, i wrote a letter and enclosed a copy of the verdict to Appeal Implementations Unit. I got the address from the Tribunal. Within just 1 week, home office wrote to me to submit my psspt and it was returned within a week with the visa.

misaw1

Post by misaw1 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:48 pm

Hi first of all thanx for replyin and i just wan to ask where should i post the letter alongwith appeal verdict letter becoz u said appeal implementation unit and where can i get full address of that and also plz tell me wat all documents i should submit to them and plz reply back.

piesie
Newly Registered

Post by piesie » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:56 pm

misaw1 wrote:Hi first of all thanx for replyin and i just wan to ask where should i post the letter alongwith appeal verdict letter becoz u said appeal implementation unit and where can i get full address of that and also plz tell me wat all documents i should submit to them and plz reply back.
I sent it to the appeals implementations Unit. I got the address from the tribunal. Give them a call and they will tell you where to send the virdict and the letter to. Send only the virdict with the covering letter. Home Office will write to request for your passport.

misaw1

Post by misaw1 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:43 pm

i have send letter alongwith verdict to presenting officer unit but they said that they did not receive any verdict letter from AIT and then i call AIT but according to them they have already send it letter in nov.09 and also home office contact them through email and they also reply that email.

Now i dont know what is holding them to give me call letter for submission of my passport and can you please tell me what should i do next anywhere i can contact please help me with this.

piesie
Newly Registered

Post by piesie » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:02 pm

misaw1 wrote:i have send letter alongwith verdict to presenting officer unit but they said that they did not receive any verdict letter from AIT and then i call AIT but according to them they have already send it letter in nov.09 and also home office contact them through email and they also reply that email.

Now i dont know what is holding them to give me call letter for submission of my passport and can you please tell me what should i do next anywhere i can contact please help me with this.
Write to Home office Croydon and enclose the virdict from the tribunal. Impress upon H/O that u need to travel to see ur gravely ill father or mother. Just do every little thing u can like this letter and it will pay off.

misaw1

Post by misaw1 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:03 am

Thanx i will contact H.O soon ba i dnt knw who shud i address my letter in croydon plz can u suggest me anything on dat