ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sample experience Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chandu2006
Newly Registered

sample experience Letter

Post by chandu2006 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:05 pm

Hi Guys,

First a major Thanks to the moderator and all the other members for supporting this forum so professionally.It might have helped thousands of people in making their decisions.good job guys.

I am currently working as a software programmer in New Zealand. I have total experience of 7 years out of which 3 1/2 years is in New Zealand.I just want to ask, if someone can provide me a sample experience letter as I am claiming 25 points for experience at a graduate level for UK HSMP so that I can ask my employer to prepare the experience letter as per the sample experience letter u guys will give me.And one other question is Do I need to show them bank statements for all the 3 years or last 6 months would be suffice them. I dont have payslips so I think i need to show my tax returns to the HSMP team.

please advise me

Thanks

Chandra

hert

sample experience Letter

Post by hert » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:36 pm

There are several posts on this forum for you to dig-out. In any case you have to list down the responsibilities on your own, since you are the best judge of what you have done/doing. But make sure that you experience letter does mention that the work you have done is of Graduate level...alternatively, you can draft one yourself, post it on forum & let the senior members of the forum will advise. This is what was suggested to me when i posted it on forum regarding the same.

chandu2006
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by chandu2006 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:13 pm

Thanks very much. I will post the sample letter and let u people judge it

Jeff Albright

Post by Jeff Albright » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:18 pm

I apologise for off-topic but it makes very little sense to me when I hear that someone willing to move from New Zealand to the UK...although I understand everybody has their own reasons...
For me, if I only have been given a chance to do otherwise... I would not have given it a single thought...
Hope it will work out well as you wish!