ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Dependent visa rejected - Help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

viPabolu
Newly Registered

Tier1 Dependent visa rejected - Help needed

Post by viPabolu » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi,

Recently I got married and returned to UK then applied and got my visa extn. Now I applied for Dependent visa for my wife, its been rejected stating that there is no proof that I stayed in india at the time of marriage. Can you let me know what proof i can submit for my tenure in india. Unfortunately I dont have boarding passes for my recent travel.

I submitted my 1) marriage registration document 2) Wedding Photos 3) Wedding Cards

Got suggestions to submit all of my passport pages, it shows my exit and entry of London heathrow and india. Will it be sufficient?

Kindly advise, what proof I can submitt for my India visit apart from boarding passes (which i lost).

ash786
BANNED

Re: Tier1 Dependent visa rejected - Help needed

Post by ash786 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:04 pm

viPabolu wrote:Hi,

Recently I got married and returned to UK then applied and got my visa extn. Now I applied for Dependent visa for my wife, its been rejected stating that there is no proof that I stayed in india at the time of marriage. Can you let me know what proof i can submit for my tenure in india. Unfortunately I dont have boarding passes for my recent travel.

I submitted my 1) marriage registration document 2) Wedding Photos 3) Wedding Cards

Got suggestions to submit all of my passport pages, it shows my exit and entry of London heathrow and india. Will it be sufficient?

Kindly advise, what proof I can submitt for my India visit apart from boarding passes (which i lost).
1. Yes passport pages showing entry and exit stamps from india.
2. If u are working then you can get a letter from the company statting that u took time off from work so you can go to india for marriage.
3. Boarding pass shud not be a problem as u passport will have the stamps.

Saga

Post by Saga » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:36 pm

2) Wedding Photos
How can they reject your wedding photos as proof of you being there?

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Saga wrote:
2) Wedding Photos
How can they reject your wedding photos as proof of you being there?
1. Welcome to British High Commission and the way the decide applications abroad (Iditios).

Saga

Post by Saga » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:47 am

Another good advise is to have the date on wedding photos..

sanjaywakhare

Post by sanjaywakhare » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:50 am

They always do such non-sense. Points suggested by ash786 are fair enough. Reading this might help for making ur application strong.