ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gardai halt wedding over fears that union is 'bogus'

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MAKUSA
BANNED

Re: Irish Scams

Post by MAKUSA » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:40 pm

IrishTom wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote: Yes, Europe needs to adopt US laws, there wouldnt be much left of the Irish nation with the amount of Crime- you would all be electrocuted.
Thats us, all criminals. :roll: What utopia do you hail from yourself? Just so we can compare crime figures.......

You wouldnt have a euro, would ya? For a hostel like.
would leave that to your vivid imagination, dont do crime figures they are not worth the paper and are for the gullible.

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:19 am

First-Class Moron wrote:
IrishTom wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote: Yes, Europe needs to adopt US laws, there wouldnt be much left of the Irish nation with the amount of Crime- you would all be electrocuted.
Thats us, all criminals. :roll: What utopia do you hail from yourself? Just so we can compare crime figures.......

would leave that to your vivid imagination, dont do crime figures they are not worth the paper and are for the gullible.
From reading a couple of posts, Id wager that you are an African-American. Am I right? Well, you have concluded that all us Taigs are criminals, so its only fair that I pull out the FBIs crime stats for African-Americans to counter your ludicrous claims.

You game? :wink:

asrpb

Post by asrpb » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 pm

IrishTom wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
IrishTom wrote:

From reading a couple of posts, Id wager that you are an African-American. Am I right? Well, you have concluded that all us Taigs are criminals, so its only fair that I pull out the FBIs crime stats for African-Americans to counter your ludicrous claims.

Well IrishTom

Reading from your posts, I can guarantee that you are FAT and a loner, who need to get a life. Also you are probably still a Virgin.

Were you secretly in love with a ginger girl who is now getting a big one everyday/night from a Foreigner?
:lol:

BTW do you sniff before putting your nose into other's affairs?

jhbmike

Post by jhbmike » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 pm

Reading from your posts, I can guarantee that you are FAT and a loner, who need to get a life. Also you are probably still a Virgin.

Were you secretly in love with a ginger girl who is now getting a big one everyday/night from a Foreigner?

BTW do you sniff before putting your nose into other's affairs?[/quote]

How insightful that you managed to decipher all these things and just from a few posts. (Amazing). I am in awe.

Please stick to the facts instead of resorting to child playground tactics.

smalltime

Post by smalltime » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:12 pm

asrpb wrote:
IrishTom wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
IrishTom wrote:

Well IrishTom

BTW do you sniff before putting your nose into other's affairs?
asrpb youre a comedian hahaha
sorry Irishtom cant help it. aha hah haha haha
probably not true

I can imagine Irishtom as a computer expert, 27 ish, masculine

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:40 pm

I think this thread has descended into pointless name calling.I am locking it.