ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Visa and Bank Statement

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cheekyvirgin

Student Visa and Bank Statement

Post by cheekyvirgin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi

I am due to finish my University for my MSC in April and then i have to prepare for my dissertation which will be finising by 2 or 3 months.

My University fee is paid in full need to know how much money in the bank i have to show if i come back to student visa for 4 or 5 months. I got my wife and one child living in the UK with me and i am on PWS visa which will run out in June.

Secondly can i apply for the hsmp if University give me letter that i have finsihed my course and degree awaiting after dissertation.

Thanks In Advance.

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:01 am

any one please

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:27 pm

I am in the same situation hope some body can put some light on the above topic.

How much money he has to show if he switch back to student visa to complete his dissertation and for how long he has to show ?

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Student Visa and Bank Statement

Post by geriatrix » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:15 pm

softmind82 wrote:I am in the same situation hope some body can put some light on the above topic.

How much money he has to show if he switch back to student visa to complete his dissertation and for how long he has to show ?

Thanks
Have you checked with UKBA if you can change to Tier 4 (Student) from Tier 1 (PSW) in the middle/near to the end of your course? Reading this will help.

regards