ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employed and selfemployed both earning pls clarify

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arkhan
Newly Registered

Employed and selfemployed both earning pls clarify

Post by arkhan » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:45 am

Hi all.pls clarify me that I am applying hsmp to tier1 extention these document is ok. 1- I have salary slips from my employer with matching bank statements
2- I Also work as Self Employed and registered with HRMC with UTR No. this is not a limited company. all my invoices and i got these payments in my bank account (salary and invoices payments)

.(do I need all and each invoce to send for my hsmp tier1 extention or these are enought). documents to proof my earnings are:-

1- Orignal salary slips and Bank statements. (for salary based earnigns)
2- Account letter (self employed earnings)
3- Account letter mentioning the Invoices details gross and estimated net. Many thank.

jojybaba

Re: Employed and selfemployed both earning pls clarify

Post by jojybaba » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:41 pm

arkhan wrote:Hi all.pls clarify me that I am applying hsmp to tier1 extention these document is ok. 1- I have salary slips from my employer with matching bank statements
2- I Also work as Self Employed and registered with HRMC with UTR No. this is not a limited company. all my invoices and i got these payments in my bank account (salary and invoices payments)

.(do I need all and each invoce to send for my hsmp tier1 extention or these are enought). documents to proof my earnings are:-

3- Account letter mentioning the Invoices details gross and estimated net. Many thank.
---------
Your No.1 is OK
2. Supposed to clearly show net profit amount and period mentioned
3.Business profit/Loss Account needed instead of just letter

and wait for any senior response

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Employed and selfemployed both earning pls clarify

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:16 pm

arkhan wrote:Hi all.pls clarify me that I am applying hsmp to tier1 extention these document is ok. 1- I have salary slips from my employer with matching bank statements

You need from accountant

2 itmes of 3 mentioned below
1. Sales summary on aatnts lettterhead
2. Net income certificate on accts leterhead
3. Business accounts

to prove yr self employed earning s