ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tips for junior members as I got Ext

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jojybaba

Tips for junior members as I got Ext

Post by jojybaba » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:44 am

Hi every body,

Read following Tips,i got extension 10feb2010 which applied 12jan2010.

It is highly recommended that spent at least an hour every day to this forum, couple a weeks before applying.

1. You don’t need to ask any question cause a lot of our queries already discussed if you brows previous pages, this I did.

2. Try to read rejectios, you will learn more points.

3. Don’t send too much, extra document with your application

4. For Photographs, it is very important that take new one especially that should ‘t be in used in your any previous leave to remain. its importance can be driven as HO has separate Guidance note

5. Same day service is best, if you could get appointment other wise like me you have to be anxious, sleepless etc for not less than four weeks, better to not plan any journey during this time,
6. Before posting application don’t miss out last couple a pages, one your declaration and document ticks etc

7. I also better to re-check all documents and assume, if you are case worker what weakness you can arise in that form.

8. For self-employed paper work my accountant was not charter registered

9. Nothing is least important on forum, however letter tamplets, rejections and same day service exp is too much helpful, if u thoroughly read.

You can ask any question???//

My case Timescale as under:-

Application sent 12/01/10
Received at HO 13/01/10
Credit card Payment 13/01/10
Received acknowledgment 15/01/10
Received Passport 10/02/10
Date Visa stamped 05/02/10
Stamped visa date will be from your previous Visa expire date, not from your applying date

Finally, I like to say rejoice thanks to all of you who maintain this forum and obviously, great contribution of www.immigration.com who has made this free access forum for all of us.

Wish u good luck.
12Feb2010

dev106
BANNED

Post by dev106 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Congrats JoJ...n..also appreciate for your concern towards the Jnr members..

"I’m working as engineer thru my own limited company. I have setup a salary of £10,000 pounds fro the next 12 months, and planning to take dividends every quarterly.

My query is as an employee of my own company when I’m drawing a fixed salary every month and for that fixed salary I pay income tax & NI (taxable earnings as per HO).

Coming to dividends, obviously I’m going to pay tax for the dividends after the 18months of the company formation (as per the companies house rules), but before it I’m planning to apply my Tier-1 general visa. So if I don’t pay the extra tax on the dividends I take quarterly, then how come Home Office believes that the money I took as dividends are my genuine earnings?

I’m really confused.

At the same time,could you please list out the documents that you submitted to HO..

This information would be helpfull to every Jnr in this forum mate...

Thanks a lottt..

Regards,

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:14 pm

dev106 wrote:Congrats JoJ...n..also appreciate for your concern towards the Jnr members..

"I’m working as engineer thru my own limited company. I have setup a salary of £10,000 pounds fro the next 12 months, and planning to take dividends every quarterly.

My query is as an employee of my own company when I’m drawing a fixed salary every month and for that fixed salary I pay income tax & NI (taxable earnings as per HO).

Coming to dividends, obviously I’m going to pay tax for the dividends after the 18months of the company formation (as per the companies house rules), but before it I’m planning to apply my Tier-1 general visa. So if I don’t pay the extra tax on the dividends I take quarterly, then how come Home Office believes that the money I took as dividends are my genuine earnings?

Genuine earnings ?

Supporting required

1. sales summary
2. Net earning statements
3. Business accounts
4. bUSINESS Bank statements

Dividend is only paid out of profits as per company law , if an accountant certifies company accounts, that there is profit and dividends r paid

the workings are like this

Sales 42,000.00

Less expenses 2,000.00

PROFIT BEFORE TAX 40,000.00

Less Tax 8,400.00

Profit after tax 31,600.00

Dividends 27,000.00

Reserves 4,600.00

I’m really confused.

At the same time,could you please list out the documents that you submitted to HO..

This information would be helpfull to every Jnr in this forum mate...

Thanks a lottt..

Regards,

jojybaba

Re: Tips for junior members as I got Ext

Post by jojybaba » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:45 am

sorry i could't reply u early,

My case was bit different from you so i can explain my own than you can see if applicable.

I need 32K

I attached Wag slips and Bankstat ment to claim 14K employment
and
for Self.employment,i have 18K profit and i sent Business Bank St.HM revenue Nicontribution letter and very import.Accountant Letter saying annual profit and in detail profit/Loss Balance sheet.

Ok

jojybaba wrote:Hi every body,

Read following Tips,i got extension 10feb2010 which applied 12jan2010.

It is highly recommended that spent at least an hour every day to this forum, couple a weeks before applying.

1. You don’t need to ask any question cause a lot of our queries already discussed if you brows previous pages, this I did.

2. Try to read rejectios, you will learn more points.

3. Don’t send too much, extra document with your application

4. For Photographs, it is very important that take new one especially that should ‘t be in used in your any previous leave to remain. its importance can be driven as HO has separate Guidance note

5. Same day service is best, if you could get appointment other wise like me you have to be anxious, sleepless etc for not less than four weeks, better to not plan any journey during this time,
6. Before posting application don’t miss out last couple a pages, one your declaration and document ticks etc

7. I also better to re-check all documents and assume, if you are case worker what weakness you can arise in that form.

8. For self-employed paper work my accountant was not charter registered

9. Nothing is least important on forum, however letter tamplets, rejections and same day service exp is too much helpful, if u thoroughly read.

You can ask any question???//

My case Timescale as under:-

Application sent 12/01/10
Received at HO 13/01/10
Credit card Payment 13/01/10
Received acknowledgment 15/01/10
Received Passport 10/02/10
Date Visa stamped 05/02/10
Stamped visa date will be from your previous Visa expire date, not from your applying date

Finally, I like to say rejoice thanks to all of you who maintain this forum and obviously, great contribution of www.immigration.com who has made this free access forum for all of us.

Wish u good luck.
12Feb2010