ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 question

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waqaspk
Newly Registered

eea2 question

Post by waqaspk » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:22 am

hi , my quertion is if eea2 application is approved but the applicant passport is expired do they issue visa on expired passport or a4 paper? Secondly if they issue on a4 or expired passport does it cause problem in travelling etc the thing is that if you want to transfer the visa you resubmit your application as it again takes time can we avoid that and pass time on a4 visa? Thank you

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 am

Is your passport with UKBA or did you get that back after you submit your application.?

waqaspk
Newly Registered

hi

Post by waqaspk » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 pm

rebel82 wrote:Is your passport with UKBA or did you get that back after you submit your application.?
hi rebel, my passport is with ukba and it is expired today 12th. My new passport would be issued to me by my embassy on 26th of this month. But i am worried if they process the application before 26th . I already got coa eea2 2 days back as application are getting processed early this year so . On 26th i will submit my new passport with cover letter is that fine?

waqaspk
Newly Registered

hi

Post by waqaspk » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:53 pm

rebel82 wrote:Is your passport with UKBA or did you get that back after you submit your application.?
hi rebel, my passport is with ukba and it is expired today 12th. My new passport would be issued to me by my embassy on 26th of this month. But i am worried if they process the application before 26th . I already got coa eea2 2 days back as application are getting processed early this year so . On 26th i will submit my new passport with cover letter is that fine?

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:05 pm

I think it will be fine you can send you passport to them as soon as you get it and even if they process your application they will ask you to provide a valid passport before they put any stamp or sticker on you passport.