ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP enquiry on past expierence(i am on working holiday now)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yakov
Newly Registered

HSMP enquiry on past expierence(i am on working holiday now)

Post by yakov » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:52 pm

Hi to every one ,
I have some enquiry about HSMP. I have completed my MSc in management from Germany and I am here on Working Holiday Maker visa. I am enjoying my holidays here. And I also have a Master degree in computer science from my home country. After completed my MCS (in Pakistan), I worked 4 years as a Senior Web Developer in an International organization in Pakistan.

anyone can tell me, am I eligible to apply HSMP on my Pakistani experience or not?if yes then how? Please let me know? I am very thankful all of you.
Thanks!
Last edited by yakov on Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:10 pm

am I eligible to apply HSMP on my Pakistani experience or not
You must check if your are eligible based on the point scoring system of HSMP. It would be impossible for us to say if you qualify or not. We dont know if you are over 28 or not. if you are claiming points for salary etc. I would advise you to download the HSMP guidelines and read through it check it out for yourself. Then if you have any doubts feel free to post back in the forum.

The guidelines are downloadable from this website

yakov
Newly Registered

thanks, plz help me more

Post by yakov » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:20 pm

Thanks a lot Dear Moderator MR. MWazir.
I am over 28 years. I want to claim salary point’s also. I visited the home office site and others site. I found one main question they are interested in last 12 months salary. Unfortunately I am here on working holiday maker visa and I am enjoying my holidays here and before came to UK, I lived in Germany as a student and completed my MSc. I can only show my last Pakistani experience. Question is that, it doesn’t problem after graduation from Germany I am not working in my relevant professional area?
Please guide me in this area little bit briefly I am very thank full to you.
Cheers
Some important information for help
DOB: 30-11-1977
MSc finished (Germany): October 2004
Finally Left Germany: June 2005
Visa Status in UK: Working Holiday maker

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:45 pm

you can only claim salary based on the 12 months prior to your HSMP application therefore you cannot claim salary for your position in Pakistan. You can apply using those years as experience and claim for MSc. You must also make sure that the German masters is equivalent to a UK masters if you are claiming that education (check NARIC- enter that into google and then click on it) unless the MSc Pakistan is acceptible. There are plenty of Pakistanis on this board- search some of the old threads.

yakov
Newly Registered

guide me

Post by yakov » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:45 pm

thanks amhilde
can u plz guide me how can i find the pakistani guys in old thread?

cheers