ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR advice

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrsi

ILR advice

Post by mrsi » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:19 pm

hi everyone i am british Citizen and i have married my hubby 1 and half years ago in pakistan we are in a process of applying his ILR by the end of this year still got 10 months .i just want to know few stuff regarding his ILR documents he wasnt working properly before he has changed few jobs hasnt done work properly but hes got a permanent job in estate agents now and hes earning 1000£ a month he started it in january and still got 10 months to go for ILR tenancy agreement is on his name but my parents also live with us so they helping us with bills and rent of residence so when we apply for his ILR obviously we cant afford full rent so can we show a letter showing my parents sharing rent aswell and also council tax comes on his name but do we need to keep any other bill on his name too ?as they on my dads name also how many payslips do you have to submit for ILR

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.

regards