ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applicaton submitted in uk?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fuman
Newly Registered

applicaton submitted in uk?

Post by fuman » Tue May 25, 2004 10:24 am

As of email received on May 21, HSMP said that my decision letter had been sent to me on May 19, but I have not got the mail yet. Shall I write to ask or wait for more since it usually takes only one or two days for first class air mail within UK to be delivered?

timefacor- how long does it take you to get the approval letter and/or passport after they notified you that a decision been made?

Thanks!

raza79uk
Newly Registered

Post by raza79uk » Tue May 25, 2004 1:46 pm

Fuman,

I am also incountry applicant and similar sort of misleading information was provided to me as well in the start. Well initially now you will receive your documents maximum in 7 days from the date of dispatch which they have mentioned as 19th May.

I guess if your HSMP goes successful then you will not receive your passport along with the documents. They will send it to the In country team for the Leave to Remain decision and will not get any decison letter as well.

You will get the decision letter on HSMP + LTR after your LTR has been successful. I got back my documents on 19th May and as of then am waiting for the LTR decision. And just to let you know that LTR takes another 4 weeks as I have posted the whole process for the incountry applicant before on this board. :)

I hope this information helps.

Cheers!

fuman
Newly Registered

thank you

Post by fuman » Tue May 25, 2004 2:15 pm

raza

thank you very much for your post!

It is the seventh day but no mail arrives. A test of patience.

raza79uk
Newly Registered

Post by raza79uk » Tue May 25, 2004 3:39 pm

Fuman,

Just hold on tight. I know this whole process takes hell of a time. But as I told you that you will have to wait another 4-5 weeks even if you receive all of your docs back from the home office.

Do let me know when you receive them.

Cheers!
Raza

timefactor
Member of Standing

Post by timefactor » Tue May 25, 2004 5:38 pm

After 9 days from decision date. Took 3 days to receive and just dropped into the door, in very bad condition.. and evenlope was opened or not skicked properly!!!!!

Square

Post by Square » Tue May 25, 2004 8:11 pm

Shall I write to ask or wait for more since it usually takes only one or two days for first class air mail within UK to be delivered?
I think Fuman should be a bit patient...the postman will soon deliver the long awaited package. Surely having waited this long for a decision, you can wait a few more days for the documents!

Good luck.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Tue May 25, 2004 8:15 pm

Square,

Kikyi - olabika oli ku forum nyo these days!!!!

I hope you are enjoying your job - oja Leeds this weekend, George agenda kubatiza omwana we ku Sunday

Take care
Where there is a will there is a way.

Square

Post by Square » Tue May 25, 2004 8:23 pm

Chess,

I'm enjoying my job...I don't have much choice at the moment as I MUST build up UK experience. But I continue to keep my eyes open for the ideal job.

I'm looking forward to meeting you in person sometime.

fuman
Newly Registered

one day or one month?

Post by fuman » Sat May 29, 2004 7:56 pm

still not received the documents. It's the problem of post office or the HSMP?

raza79uk
Newly Registered

Post by raza79uk » Sun May 30, 2004 12:47 am

Fuman,

I think you can cross check with the HSMP team via email whether they have sent your docs or not. Check with them if the delivery has not been returned because of any reason.

Cheers!

timefactor
Member of Standing

Post by timefactor » Sun May 30, 2004 8:40 am

Better to call them. In the HSMP database, despatched or waiting to be despatched will show the status of documents.

fuman
Newly Registered

Post by fuman » Sun May 30, 2004 9:36 am

Thank you guys. I've sent an email to enquiry the status and been wating for the reply.

What is the number to call? I've heard that it's not easy to dial through.

timefactor
Member of Standing

Post by timefactor » Sun May 30, 2004 9:57 am

0114 274 3306. Keep calling, you will get thru'.

fuman
Newly Registered

got the documents

Post by fuman » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:17 pm

Finally I got the orignial documents back yesterday by special delivery, which I attached when submitting application. The letter was addressed on 19 May, so I still dont understand what's wrong with the delivery. Anyway, now waiting for the decision letter.